+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/24 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

YAY! Will is gone. Take that Judges.
    Tall guys love short girls.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Will is gone...I had a sinking feleing this would happen, as I thought most of Gev fans would be Mark fans. It is not about the best dancer, but one's favorite dancer. Oh well - Will is going to recieve plenty of offers form producers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SessaLee;3143877;
    So you want to punish Will because the judges like him? How is that fair to Will? He just danced, and listened to the good critiques. Their pimping was not his fault.

I wanted Mark gone, my fav men are Will, Twitch and Joshua.

I am a big katee fan and I really want her to win this.

Too bad about Will. I kind of liked him.

As for Comfort, I'm doing the happy dance now that she's finally out of the competition. Comfort has gotten way more chances than she actually deserved so it's way past the time that she is sent packing.

Will is gone??? Unbelievable.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fanatic

I'm another person who hated to see any of the guys go and I am very sad that it is Will. I think he did show personality and that it is purely a backlash for something he didn't bring on himself. So what do you think.... Debbie Allan judging next week?

You know, even though I'm DELIGHTED Comfort was sent home, I'll kind of miss her. She's funny and down to earth and seemed truly appreciative of the opportunity. Not her fault she didn't have all the training the other girls do.

I guess what bothered me about the whole Will thing is that the judges KNOW how their critiques can affect voting (Cedric, anyone?). So why didn't they realize that the constant drooling was going to put a LOT of people off? I thnk the voters overall like to think they've "found" their favorite dancer rather than having he or she shoved in their faces. I mean, c'mon, yes Will is gifted. So is Danny, Travis, Sabra and a whole bunch of others. He's not THAT unique.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SessaLee;3143877;
    Forget the judges; the choreographers have got to be in a panic. There are no guys left worth putting in a ballroom or contemp routine.

FORT Regular

I was never a fan of Will's, but not because of the pimping, but rather his lack of personality and entertainment. Yes, it's a dance competition, but since season two, the show's motto has been: "America's favorite dancer". Not 'best', but 'favorite'. So I don't know why people are surprised that Will didn't have the fan base to keep him in. He's probably the most technically skilled dancer this season, but that's not enough to win (see Travis (thought he was great) and Danny (didn't care for his personality either)).

The next couple of weeks are going to be tough. I'm ok with any of the remaining 6 winning.

Though I'm leaning towards Katee. I've liked her before the competition even started. She was an underdog due to the whole top twenty thing and not sure if she wanted to be in it. Give the girl a break, she's 18 and for dramatic reasons, the producers had the last spot go between her and her best friend. I'm sure that if it was between her and a stranger, she wouldn't have been iffy. Nigel said it best last night, that she's done well in every routine - minus that swing routine, but that was due to the choreography.

I'm also leaning towards Joshua. He has a great personality, and he's been humble since day one. He's also been somewhat of an underdog, being the biggest guy this season (and perhaps any season). I don't think any other guy in this or any other season has done as many lifts as he has, and a lot of them have been very difficult and tricky. He deserves a lot of credit for that.

+ Reply to Thread