View Poll Results: Who will win ‘So You Think You Can Dance 4’? **Please vote here!**

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Courtney

2 1.48%
  • Chelsie

13 9.63%
  • Gev

1 0.74%
  • Jessica

0 0%
  • Joshua

18 13.33%
  • Katee

63 46.67%
  • Kherrington

0 0%
  • Mark

6 4.44%
  • Twitch

11 8.15%
  • Will

21 15.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *FINAL 10* Who will win SYTYCD 4’? - Please vote here!

Re: Who will win ‘So You Think You Can Dance 4’? **Please vote here!**

I actually think that Chesie is good at HER specialty but I don't think she has been technically all that great when doing anything else, the thing that is appealing about her is that she gets into character, and dances so passionately, it makes me totally look past certain things and still enjoy watching her... Katee is my favorite girl, and after that Chelsie is sitting in the number two spot right now, but for some reason I feel like if Courtney stays in the competition very long that she might be the one to watch in terms of growth... she has technique, and I think she could be one to come out of her shell ala lauren from last season... IF she stays
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

For the guys I like Mark... something about him just makes me want to watch him. Will is the best dancer, and I do get annoyed by the way they edit things sometimes, like when they were showing the clips at the end of the show and they showed katee doing something stupid, and then him doing an amazing part of the dance.. and how the camera totally zoomed in on him several times and cut katee out completely... but even with the pimping, he's a great dancer, just a bit bland. I also wish he would get some different types of dances to do, we haven' seen him do much ballroom.. he keeps getting things that are too comfortable to him IMO... Danny did not get it that easy last season, he was the ballroom king... I think Gev is a cutie, and I dont think he gets the credit he deserves, I think he pulls off the other dances much better than both Joshua and Twitch, but for some reason the judges throw themselves all over those two... they are funny, and VERY charismatic, which is maybe why the judges are scared to lose them (how boring would the show be?!) but they are the weakest two left IMO... and I am thinking they will split votes, and one will go soon, the other will make top 4... My money is on twitch going first, he has a huge fan base, but joshua is so funny I think he will win more people over... both deserved to be top 10 I think, but I also think both should probably be going soon
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Regular

Since the beginning of the show:

My two favorite female dancers: Chelsie and Katee
    My two favorite male dancers: Mark and Joshua

Basically, they are my favorite two couples. Too bad they are split up now.

Two most technical female dancers: Chelsie and Katee
    Two most technical male dancers: Will and Thayne

However, neither Will or Thayne were my favorite because they lack character, charisma, and charm in their dancing, which Mark, Joshua, and Gev excels in. Twitch is one cool cat though. Would love to be friends with him, but not in my top 3 favorite male dancers.

Top 4 prediction:
    Female: Chelsie and Katee
    Male: Will and Joshua

Winner: Katee!!!!

FORT Newbie

I voted Katee but I think Joshua could pull it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;3135008;
    I actually think that Chesie is good at HER specialty but I don't think she has been technically all that great when doing anything else, the thing that is appealing about her is that she gets into character, and dances so passionately, it makes me totally look past certain things and still enjoy watching her... Katee is my favorite girl, and after that Chelsie is sitting in the number two spot right now, but for some reason I feel like if Courtney stays in the competition very long that she might be the one to watch in terms of growth... she has technique, and I think she could be one to come out of her shell ala lauren from last season... IF she stays
    I totally agree with your assessment of Courtney. I think that the longer she stays, the more "dangerous" she will become to Katee & Chelsie voting wise. She is very pretty and very adaptable to whatever they throw at her. I always enjoy watching her dance. Her "Bride of Frankenstien" dance with Joshua was great. I loved it!

Even though I am not a Katee fan because of her actions prior to making it in the top 24, I have to agree that she has skills. So I would have to say that I agree that she is still the top contender for the girls, as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230;3138045;
    I totally agree with your assessment of Courtney. I think that the longer she stays, the more "dangerous" she will become to Katee & Chelsie voting wise. She is very pretty and very adaptable to whatever they throw at her. I always enjoy watching her dance. Her "Bride of Frankenstien" dance with Joshua was great. I loved it!

Even though I am not a Katee fan because of her actions prior to making it in the top 24, I have to agree that she has skills. So I would have to say that I agree that she is still the top contender for the girls, as of now.
    With all due respect, what "actions" are you talking about? Katee was asked whether she would return to the show if she didn't make it to top 24, and understandably so, she said no. That's exactly what I would have said. This show is not the one and only opportunity these dancers have, and it's a long and emotional process to go through the auditions, in addition to the sleep deprivation. She didn't say she is quitting, she didn't say she will give up dancing. What's wrong with trying other opportunities? But Nigel, who wants this show to be viewed as the one and only and the most important opportunity the dancers will get in their entire career, thought that this is not right. This incident actually made me like Katee more. I've voted for her since the beginning, and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3138061;
    With all due respect, what "actions" are you talking about? Katee was asked whether she would return to the show if she didn't make it to top 24, and understandably so, she said no. That's exactly what I would have said. This show is not the one and only opportunity these dancers have, and it's a long and emotional process to go through the auditions, in addition to the sleep deprivation. She didn't say she is quitting, she didn't say she will give up dancing. What's wrong with trying other opportunities? But Nigel, who wants this show to be viewed as the one and only and the most important opportunity the dancers will get in their entire career, thought that this is not right. This incident actually made me like Katee more. I've voted for her since the beginning, and will continue to do so.
    ITA! in fact, my response would have been heck no, nigel, and stop trying to make more drama for your tv show!

Mindy & J: The only reason I didn't like what she said was because she was up against her best friend. Her best friend was being so supportive of her and she was so quick to throw in the towel. That's all. No disrespect. I am not knocking her dancing capablities. She is great at what she does, and I wish her all the luck! The last thing I want to do is ruffle any feathers.

FORT Fogey

Well, I just voted for Katee but am hedging my bets by saying I think Joshua also has a chance to be the last dancer standing.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I also voted for Katee because I think she's the most popular. Will is the best technically and I really enjoy watching him. But Joshua is my absolute favorite and the one I really want to win. He is a joy to watch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast