+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

I agree with whoever said something about her being a cheerleader - it's all I can think about when she's dancing. I think there's something really immature about her movement and her weaker technique comes through mostly in her solos...the way her hands are nearly always carrying tension, causing them to turn into half clenched fists, and so on. She's done some great performances but between her and Chelsie (who I'm also not overly fond of) and especially over Mark, I really think the wrong person made it into the top 4.

And I find both her and Chelsie's ability to dance in character to be so much more appealing than Katee's glued on smile. All 3 are great dancers. But to me, the little things make me like C&C better than Katee, by far.

(That said ... I think BOTH girls are better than the guys).

Vote your little fingers off, Courtney fans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3157299;
    And I find both her and Chelsie's ability to dance in character to be so much more appealing than Katee's glued on smile. All 3 are great dancers. But to me, the little things make me like C&C better than Katee, by far.

(That said ... I think BOTH girls are better than the guys).

Vote your little fingers off, Courtney fans!!!
    I DID!!! I still have cramps from hitting "send" and "end" every two to three seconds. I started voting about 5 minutes before the show ended because the call was going through and I didn't stop until Midnight! My cell phone died! LOL

I double-phoned it last night. Good luck Courtney!!!!

I think Nigel's little "You're just slightly less of a dancer than Katee" dig was A) uncalled for even if true, and B) more likely to cause Courtney fans to vote JUST a bit longer than they otherwise would have.

It sucks that the girls got such horrid choreography last night. I expect that sort of routine in my 4th grader's recitals (not the execution obviously, but the simplicity of the routine).

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3158321;
    I think Nigel's little "You're just slightly less of a dancer than Katee" dig was A) uncalled for even if true, and B) more likely to cause Courtney fans to vote JUST a bit longer than they otherwise would have.
    So true! I found it very interesting that poor Courtney was the ONLY one the judges really picked on last night. It seemed like they were disappointed that Chelsea didn't make it and were giving Courtney every signal possible that they didn't think she should be there.

Even my hubby (who has not watched very much this year) picked Courtney out as his favorite. I really like Katee, too, but I just didn't think it was necessary for the judges to be so harsh on Courtney just to make their point.

I loved Courtney....but am I the only one that can see a near spot-on resembelance to Gilda Radner? Like she is a modern-day version of the comic? its quite eery.

WHOA! I hadn't seen it until I read that. But yeah, she seems like a modern day cutie Gilda.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan

CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY ON BEING IN THE FINALS!!!
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-09-2008 at 09:27 PM.

FORT Fogey

Courtney is back as an All-Star for Season 7! Her genres will be Jazz/Contemporary.

Courtney Galiano's bio on FOX

Twitter: @courtneyg612

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456