+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

Re: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;3150554;
    I thought the Frankenstein number was amazing too! I'd give anything to "Bust A Move" like that. However, if I were to "Bust A Move" like that, I would end up like this...
    LOL... you and me both BoBoFan!

I'm so pleased she made it to the finale.
    I liked her right from the audition stage, but feared she'd be out early after a couple of bottom three finsishes while paired with Gev.

I find her quite adorable and think, if the finale follows the same format as previous seasons, her dance with Katee could be quite spectacular.
    Hopefully they don't get some ridiculous 'momma and fox cub' number like Lacey and Sabra last season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Congrats to Courtney!!!! I am so glad she is still in this thing. I don't think she is going to win, but I'm happy she has made it to the finale.
    I too hope that the ladies dance will be better than last year's... They could probably go up on stage and both freestyle... and that would be better than the Sabra/Lacy routine from last year.

I am soooooo HAPPY Courtney has made it through!

I know she is a long shot, but I will be voting for her like crazy! I hope you will all join me! I am on a mission!

FORT Fan

I am not that fond of her, the sports team dancer posing and posturing comes through a lot for me. I don't like the way she "mugs" with her face either. Oh well..

I don't think Courtney or Chelsea had much hope of being the final winner any way ya look at it.

I think she's adorable, but don't see her winning. Glad she made F4 though
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230;3152582;
    I am soooooo HAPPY Courtney has made it through!

I know she is a long shot, but I will be voting for her like crazy! I hope you will all join me! I am on a mission!
    Count me in on the mission. I'll join you WickedFan1230.

I'm in. I'm mildly crushed that Chelsie is gone, and the voting tonight in the household will come down to who can dial faster and who is willing to stay up later - me for Courtney and my wife for Katee.

Who is John Galt?

This adorable little girl has won my admiration. She has outdanced most of her partners and it wasn't until she was finally paired with Mark, that she really stood out among the remaining women. Altho, I doubt she'll win, I am glad she is in the final 4.

Put me on the list of people who were excited to see Courtney make the final 4.

I liked all of the girls, so it was going to be sad seeing any of them go. But I was totally shocked that it was Courtney who made the final and not Chelsie. I really thought Chelsie was a shoe-in to make it to the final. But it was a good surprise seeing that Courtney made it.

I'm still rooting for Katee, but I'm happy Courtney has made it to the end.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast