Closed Thread

Thread: question from a new viewer

FORT Newbie

question from a new viewer

This is the first year that I've watched the show, and I was just wondering if the men and women work in the same pairs each week, or if they redo the couples each week.

Thanks,
    Gregg

FORT Newbie

Re: question from a new viewer

On the first season of the show the couples changed every week. On the second season they stayed with their original partners until only the top 10 were left - then the pairs began to rotate weekly. I'm guessing that's how they're going to do it again this season. So they will remain in these pairs for 4 more weeks and then they will begin to pick new partners from the hat.

FORT Newbie

Cool, thanks! What happens if one partner gets eliminated during a specific week but not the other? I'd assume that they'd have to redraw then?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by greggurski;2443130;
    What happens if one partner gets eliminated during a specific week but not the other? I'd assume that they'd have to redraw then?
    When the eliminated contestants are from two different teams, the producers just match the newly "single" female with the newly "single" male to create a new team. All the other teams remain the same.

Closed Thread