+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

  1. #61
    mm mm good xox_courtneydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the love glove [MI]
    Posts
    67

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;2465613;
    Y'know, I like Jessi. I was rooting for her on the show.

    But does her talk about Pasha strike anyone else as more "stalker" than "mutual feelings?"
    YES!!!
    thank God somebody else noticed that,
    I wondered if my judgment was wayyy off, or if she struck anybody else as being ridiculously obssessive with Pasha.
    The thing she'll miss most about SYTYCD was Pasha? Not the dancing, or the TV experience, or performing....just Pasha?
    I thought that was REALLY odd.
    Last edited by xox_courtneydee; 07-09-2007 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #62
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xox_courtneydee;2466348;
    YES!!!
    thank God somebody else noticed that,
    I wondered if my judgment was wayyy off, or if she struck anybody else as being ridiculously obssessive with Pasha.
    The thing she'll miss most about SYTYCD was Pasha? Not the dancing, or the TV experience, or performing....just Pasha?
    I thought that was REALLY odd.
    I just got the sense that she felt the competition was not fair, and was kind of bitter about the whole thing. She didn't want to say anything bad and burn any bridges, so she talked about the one thing she is going to value from the experience: namely, her relationship with Pasha. She does seem quite smitten, but I would say stalker is a bit of an overstatement.

  3. #63
    mm mm good xox_courtneydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the love glove [MI]
    Posts
    67

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Wexie;2466664;
    I just got the sense that she felt the competition was not fair, and was kind of bitter about the whole thing. She didn't want to say anything bad and burn any bridges, so she talked about the one thing she is going to value from the experience: namely, her relationship with Pasha. She does seem quite smitten, but I would say stalker is a bit of an overstatement.
    Good point, I didn't think of it that way

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    I would say she has a crush on Pasha. But, why not? He stayed by her bedside holding her hand and was very sweet to her. I don't blame her, I'd have a crush on him too!

  5. #65
    Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    774

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    I said "stalker-ish" because every single place she talks about her experience on the show, she goes on about Pasha in a way that's kind of, well, obsessive.

    I'm not just talking about what she said upon elimination. I've read a couple interviews and some news stories and she kinda goes on like they've already got a relationship going.

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey mbcrowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    46
    Posts
    853

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Don't you think that her comments (both on show and elsewhere) sound a bit LESS stalkerish if they DO have a relationship going?

  7. #67
    mm mm good xox_courtneydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the love glove [MI]
    Posts
    67

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2469290;
    Don't you think that her comments (both on show and elsewhere) sound a bit LESS stalkerish if they DO have a relationship going?
    Yes, it would make it less stalkerish.
    But I'm doubting there's an actual relationship, based on Pasha's COMPLETE look of shock when she jokingly called him her "boyfriend"

  8. #68
    Luscious Pichus Pookipichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    413

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Jessi was robbed. The pimping of Lauren and Danny has been so blatant, so obvious and for the most part, so undeserved. Lauren had worked on the show and Danny's brother was a finalist. Ugh...

    In any event, Jessi's chacha with Pasha was brilliant, one of the highlights of the season. And her hip hop solo was wonderfully executed, much better than any of the others that night in flow and feeling. Ifeel like she would have been an asset to the show had she continued.

    Furthermore, I did not get a stalkerish vibe from Jessi. If I was sick, lying in a hospital and some sweet, wonderful dancer held my hand, concerned for my health, I would be pretty darn smitten. It's called having a heart.


    Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey mbcrowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    46
    Posts
    853

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;2525745;
    Jessi was robbed. The pimping of Lauren and Danny has been so blatant, so obvious and for the most part, so undeserved. Lauren had worked on the show and Danny's brother was a finalist. Ugh...

    In any event, Jessi's chacha with Pasha was brilliant, one of the highlights of the season. And her hip hop solo was wonderfully executed, much better than any of the others that night in flow and feeling. Ifeel like she would have been an asset to the show had she continued.

    Furthermore, I did not get a stalkerish vibe from Jessi. If I was sick, lying in a hospital and some sweet, wonderful dancer held my hand, concerned for my health, I would be pretty darn smitten. It's called having a heart.
    I don't think she was robbed ... apparently she was consistently getting dehydrated, and didn't want to risk her having any more serious problems since she was apparently unable to take care of herself within the parameters of their overwhelming work schedule.

  10. #70
    Luscious Pichus Pookipichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    413

    Re: Jessi Peralta - Season 3

    Jessi was completely snubbed, her cha cha with Pasha was one of the highlights of the season.


    Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.