+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shauna Noland - Season 3

Re: Shauna Noland - Season 3

I saw that Jaime won at the NYCDA ... New York City Dance Alliance, but I would bet that they don't compete in the same places... try a google search. Usually dance competition awards will show up. For one Jaime is from the east coast and Shauna from the west. Most National competitions have a western Final and an eastern final...
    Tahoe bound....

thanks skyhigh
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie

I think Shauna is one of the better dancers, but I never seem to remember her routines - just that she is good while she is doing them. Probably not enough charisma or sexiness to go all the way.

Rich

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

WTF??? Why do they even bother with the "Dance for your Life?" I'm pretty new to the show this year, and I thought that was a good idea. Just in case your partner was the reason why you ended up in the bottom 3, you have a chance to prove why YOU shouldn't be there.

Anya has probably "improved" because she has a very talented dance partner. Shauna probably couldn't improve because her dance partner was extremely limited. He was a boat anchor. Shauna obviously was the best of the 3 women dancers last night. Even with Anya's "improvements," she still wasn't close to Shauna, and I doubt she will get there during this show.

I'll bet if they HAD been in the bottom 3 last week, Shauna would have survived the cut.

They should switch partners every week. This just proves that a bad partner really can seriously jeopardize your chances.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2472598;
    WTF??? Why do they even bother with the "Dance for your Life?" I'm pretty new to the show this year, and I thought that was a good idea. Just in case your partner was the reason why you ended up in the bottom 3, you have a chance to prove why YOU shouldn't be there.

Anya has probably "improved" because she has a very talented dance partner. Shauna probably couldn't improve because her dance partner was extremely limited. He was a boat anchor. Shauna obviously was the best of the 3 women dancers last night. Even with Anya's "improvements," she still wasn't close to Shauna, and I doubt she will get there during this show.

I'll bet if they HAD been in the bottom 3 last week, Shauna would have survived the cut.

They should switch partners every week. This just proves that a bad partner really can seriously jeopardize your chances.
    I hate how they blamed eliminating Shauna on "growth". Wanna talk about growth?
    Anya was declared the "woman of the competition" by the second week and then plummeted to the bottom 3 the next two weeks in a row delivering crappy solos, does that sound like "growth"?
    It's ironic because I was thinking right in the middle of the commercial break how Shauna was probably the most improved
    Well, next week, Anya will either prevail like Dominic or fall apart like Cedric, nothing in between
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Shauna, if your're reading this, you got robbed! Your solos are killer. You are a beautiful girl and dancer. Sorry you never had the chance to find the "right" partner.

Once again, Hollywood shows it's true colors. It's all about the "look" and ratings. Who cares about talent. I like Anya, but she didn't deserve to stay over Anya... this reminds me of the first time they saved Cedric... that was a huge mistake too.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2472598;
    This just proves that a bad partner really can seriously jeopardize your chances.
    Probably what it proves is that if you wear a tight dress and throw some sexy looks at the camera (and at Nigel), you will survive to do it again next week. I can't see Anya winning the whole thing, but I can see Anya pulling in some young male demographics for another week or so.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2472614;
    I hate how they blamed eliminating Shauna on "growth". Wanna talk about growth?
    Anya was declared the "woman of the competition" by the second week and then plummeted to the bottom 3 the next two weeks in a row delivering crappy solos, does that sound like "growth"?
    It's ironic because I was thinking right in the middle of the commercial break how Shauna was probably the most improved
    Well, next week, Anya will either prevail like Dominic or fall apart like Cedric, nothing in between
    I agree. She is either going to have to raise her game, or she is going to be going home next week. I personally would have sent her home this week and kept Shauna.

I'm not suprised that Shauna was sent home...I think she was the best soloist of the bottom three girls but I think she has the same problem as Danny-she doesn't dance that well with a partner. She kind of dances within herself and when I looked back at my TIVO she didn't connect with her partner as well as the other girls. I can't imagine her dancing with any of the remaining guys other than Neil or Cameron and their partners aren't going anywhere soon. I do like her but honestly I would rather see the other two girls dance next week.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coco_puff;2475249;
    I'm not suprised that Shauna was sent home...I think she was the best soloist of the bottom three girls but I think she has the same problem as Danny-she doesn't dance that well with a partner. She kind of dances within herself and when I looked back at my TIVO she didn't connect with her partner as well as the other girls. I can't imagine her dancing with any of the remaining guys other than Neil or Cameron and their partners aren't going anywhere soon. I do like her but honestly I would rather see the other two girls dance next week.

IMO, it's kind of hard to judge a person on how well they dance with a partner when their partner was somebody like Cedric. He's good at his specialty, but not as a partner and in dances styles he's unfamiliar with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast