+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dominic Sandoval - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Dominic Sandoval - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2462370;
    I love Dominick for his growth and his effort and his personality.

However, I still favor Hok because I think Hok is a better and more accomplished all-round breaker. Which he should be because he has been doing it longer than Dominick, I think. If you watch in the group, I noticed that Hok actually does the leg jump through in a more difficult fashion than Dom and Sarah did. Plus, Hok's movement is very crisp and clean, and some of his abilities make it look preternatural. I also think Hok isn't too shabby at other dances; his Samba wasn't great but it wasn't bad.

That said, I did not want Dom gone right away, and I do want him in the top 10. He is apparently this year's Ivan and I think he deserves it more than Ivan did (who was carried and coached quite a bit by the best dancer last year Allison).

I am really favoring Sabra more and more, though.
    Hok started dancing at 16; Dom started breaking quite young. 12 years old I believe. Both of their styles are completely different. Very hard to compare - rather observe both of their technique, which are both very unique.

Yes and spinning on your feet is everybit as hard as spinning on your back or head. As my grandmother used to say: " It's all a matter of taste, said the little old lady as she kissed the cow." Some of us like ballet and some break dancing and many of us like both!
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

This show is interesting because it asks you to look at dancers, some of whom have trained since they were 2-years old and others who started dancing a couple year ago, and pick a favorite. Based on that, Dominic has as much chance as anyone of getting to the final 4. However, even though I like him, I can't see him winning the whole thing because, as it gets closer to the end, untrained dancers start to show more flaws compared to the other dancers.

I think Dom has adapted to the ballroom styles better than breakers have in the past -- and I'm thinking of Ryan, Big Poppa, Musa, and even Ivan. Some of his moves in the rumba were beautiful.

FORT Newbie

I think Dominic is great to watch as is Cedric. There is both expression and humility in their dancing. Good luck Dominic and Cedric!

Rich

FORT Newbie

I do not like Dominic at all. He has been my least favourite dancer since the beginning.

I've never actually called him by his name before. I call him 'Pig-boy', you see. He has an incredibly pig-like face.

And I'm really upset that he wasn't kicked out yesterday. I liked Kameron a whole lot more than him. Kameron was a star!

FORT Fogey

Dominic's solo last night was hot! I never thought I would say that about spinning on your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrekins;2492334;
    I do not like Dominic at all. He has been my least favourite dancer since the beginning.

I've never actually called him by his name before. I call him 'Pig-boy', you see. He has an incredibly pig-like face.

And I'm really upset that he wasn't kicked out yesterday. I liked Kameron a whole lot more than him. Kameron was a star!
    I agree! Kameron is a much better dancer than Dominic. Dominic should have been gone after that fiasco of an Austrian Waltz. He hammed it up waaay too much and by doing so probably cost his partner votes. It is too bad she is gone and he stayed. Boooo!

FORT Fogey

D-trix is back as an All-Star for Season 7! His genres will be Hip Hop/Breakdancing.

Dominc Sandoval's bio on FOX

Twitter: @D-trix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123