+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Neil Haskell - Season 3

Re: Neil Haskell - Season 3

Wow, his parents must have some money for him to have been both a dancer and gymnast throughout his childhood. And isn't he the one who said he has a twin brother who danced until middle school, but kept up with the gymnastics, too? Around here, two kids in competitive gymnastics and dance would run upwards of $1200 a month.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Newbie

^What does that have to do with anything? I'm sure pretty much all the dancers are fairly well off - training for 17 years isn't cheap no matter where you do it, and what about all the travelling and entry fees and costumes? Neil's family might be well off, but I doubt they're any richer than anyone else's family.

I like Neil and want to see him far.

agreed. lindab

FORT Fogey

I'm a Neil fan too

Quote Originally Posted by bretney;2440727;
    ^What does that have to do with anything? I'm sure pretty much all the dancers are fairly well off - training for 17 years isn't cheap no matter where you do it, and what about all the travelling and entry fees and costumes? Neil's family might be well off, but I doubt they're any richer than anyone else's family.
    Don't worry, it's not a personal attack.

It has nothing to do with anything other than being an interesting observation. One of my daughters was a competitive gymnast until very recently, so I'm always interested in what it takes to help your kids follow their dreams.
    Token Christian.

Have 2 daughters who went the dance - gymnastics route, one switched to horses! Now horseback riding/competing makes dance look like a cheap sport. I never complained again about the cost of dance classes.
    Tahoe bound....

My other daughter wants to be a horse girl, but there's no way we could afford that!

Something about Neil reminds me of Eddie Haskell, and not just the name. He's a cutie, though.
    Token Christian.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

I was right, my oldest DD has staked her claim on this cutie-pie, and I have to say I also really like him, and not just because he's so adorable. I like his dancing, even if the samba was a tad on the chearleader-ish side. I think he and Lauren are ones to watch.

Lauren is popular.

Neil is gorgeous.

They're going to make it far just by the teeny-bopper population alone. Lauren is a great dancer too, so dancers would vote for this couple just to keep her in.

+ Reply to Thread