+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

Re: Cat Deeley - Host

I think she is a gorgeous girl, but what were the costume people thinking? They put her in the ugliest dresses they could find!

Cat's from Sutton Coldfield, that's how they pronounce 'judges' there.
    I hope she doesn't get put under any pressure to change the way she speaks.

She really does need to have a quiet word with the costume department/stylist.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Anyone know if I can find a ring tone somewhere with Cat saying "Here are your jidges"?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Season 4 'updated' bio for Cat Deeley:

Birmingham, England, native Cat Deeley is also one of the foremost television presenters in the UK and has recently become one of the hottest new faces on American TV following her two hugely successful seasons hosting SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Deeley was Jay Leno's first regular entertainment correspondent on "The Tonight Show" and recently performed the same duty for "Good Morning America." Deeley is a double BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award winner and has won many other awards for her work on some of the UK's hottest primetime shows, including "Stars in Their Eyes," "CD:UK Live" (on which she appeared weekly for six years), "SMTV: Live" (which she hosted for three years), "Comic Relief Does Fame Academy," the "V Festival" (2004, 2005), "The Brits," "Record of the Year," "Elton John Live from New York," "The Latin Grammy Awards" and a one-hour special with U2, "When Cat Met U2," for ITV.

Deeley often lends her time to the Great Ormond Street Hospital, a children's hospital in London, and divides her time between her homes in London and Beverly Hills.
    FOX Broadcasting Company
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

She is one of my favorite hosts, I love how attached she gets to the dancers (seems genuine to me!) and how she calls them "my babeeeees" (LOL misspelled on purpose to stress the way she pronounces it). She just comes off as so warm and sweet and funny.

I agree with Fluff though, some of her clothing choices last season were very questionable and whomever she ticked off in the wardrobe department? She needs to make nice with them so they will dress her right.

FORT Newbie

LOVE her! so excited for this show to start back up!

FORT Fogey

Wow... her photo looks nothing like her to me. I really enjoy Cat. She is my second favorite host on all of reality television (Tom B is my hands down favorite)!!!!!

You're right it looks nothing like her and I thought something was wrong with her hand till I realized that was her foot. Why is her foot in her hand like that? Not a very good photo, at all.

FORT Newbie

Love Cat as a host..... did any of you guy;s see the Australian version?

Our host sucked!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3016027;
    You're right it looks nothing like her and I thought something was wrong with her hand till I realized that was her foot. Why is her foot in her hand like that? Not a very good photo, at all.
    If you are talking about her photo on the first page of this thread, she's holding her right pinky with her left hand. That's not her foot. She is a beautiful woman but this photo is not doing her justice. But again, if you are talking about another photo of hers, then I don't know

+ Reply to Thread