+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

FORT Newbie
    I don't know why she's so damn perky. I've seen her present loads of things on UK telly and she's not that bad. Maybe she feels she has to try harder cause she's in America. I dunno, I never realised how big her head was until i watched this show. I used to think she was really pretty but the longer I look at her, the more annoying she's becoming!

I don't really mind her accent to much.. there are worse accents in England than hers.

FORT Fogey
    Love her or hate her, can we all agree to give her props for not augmenting her lips and breasts?

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone have screencaps of Cat from the show? I need to show my friends her HORRIBLE HORRIBLE outfits.

Ughhhhh.

Other than that she's cute and loads better than the host from last year. That lady was just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferever View Post
    I don't know why she's so damn perky. I've seen her present loads of things on UK telly and she's not that bad. Maybe she feels she has to try harder cause she's in America. I dunno,
    Nigel has obviously (incorrectly) advised her that America loves perky.

Um. Actually, wait... maybe by and large it does. Think of some of the people who suck who have great careers based just on perkiness. It's may just be us curmudgeons who find it sickening.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I hate her dresses so much! they are the ugliest things i've ever seen! it bugs me so much evrey week!

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I hate her dresses so much! they are the ugliest things i've ever seen! it bugs me so much evrey week!
    I don't think she's the one choosing her clothes. I think she has a stylist. Personnally, I don't really care of her dresses, she's a great host.

yeah I know she does'nt pick them out, I called them her's because she is wearing them

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I admit I was one of those that started out the season not really "feeling the love" for Cat but I have to say that she has really grown on me...she seems like she has a genuine like for those contestants and she seems so warm and goofy and silly all at the same time! I really like her...I hope Nigel keeps her for Season 3!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I thought Cat was great last night,
    she was very flirty and funny and
    just made the atmosphere light and fun.

FORT Newbie
    I found her dull and humourless at first and I said so. Now, maybe I'm also a sucker for perkyness but I think she has gotten much better. She smiles, banters, seems warmer and friendlier, much more pleasant to watch. I don't care one way or the other for her dresses since I'm immune to fashion (I've had my shots).

+ Reply to Thread