+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

FORT Fogey
    I find it refreshing and absloutely fabulous to see small breasts and thin lips on TV!

She holds the mic infront of the dancers so if they have a comment to make or utter a word or whimper it is picked up.

I wish she had better posture though.

I like her dresses, I DON'T like her!
    She annoys the poop out of me!!She always grabs the contestants hands when they're facing the panel and when they try to let go she just YANKS THEIR HAND RIGHT BACK!! She does this the most with Benji!! She urks me!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    She annoys the poop out of me!!She always grabs the contestants hands when they're facing the panel and when they try to let go she just YANKS THEIR HAND RIGHT BACK!! She does this the most with Benji!! She urks me!
    I think part of that is to keep them in the tight camera frame. A couple of times she has pulled them closer because they tend to step back or to the side. I have noticed this on other shows. A male host will keep his hand on the contestants back.

FORT Newbie
    ugh i hate cat deeley and i hate the clothes she wears on the show... Shes def. trying too hard to be fashionable

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletFever View Post
    ugh i hate cat deeley
    At first, i was exactly the same , i was like British invasion. Nigel gal pal or friend. but she is really nice , she brings life to the show but is a bit goofy. I love when she says "JEssicer and James" so proper.

But, what I don't like is her recapping of the judges' comments of the contestants, on elimination night.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

I really like her! She's one of the few reality show hosts i actually like. MAJOR step up from last years host, i must say.

FORT Fogey
    I like her too. She has a script for most of the show and at others times is told what to cover. Hosts are never given free rein. I love her clothes.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I like her better than last year's host. She has a lot of personnality which I really like. Last year, the host was a little bit too much of a robot to me.

I don't think some of you understand the point of a host. Cat is most likely told to prompt the dancers for answers, pull them to her, get them ready for the judges. I also doubt she picks every article of clothing she wears.

She's growing on me, I like her better than some of you.

totally agree with Dogbat
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post

Same here. and I mute the TV everytime I know she would say "Jyuoauyuydges!".

+ Reply to Thread