+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I thought she remarked about Natalie when she spoke about the ones who think they have made it last night.
    I just can't get past Natalie's "Oksana" knee brace. With the flips and turns she was doing last night, that thing is only a prop for sympathy.

BTW Mia is a bitch have friends in Vegas and say she is being nice on the show. Yikes.

Well there you have it guys, outright bias for Travis. If anyone doesn't know she is the choreographer for Celine's show. She ripped the girls to pieces and basically well I can't say what I want to say but she gave him a tongue bath for sure.

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe she didn't go after Ivan. Pretty much a lovefest for him (not his dancing). His personality must really be infectious.
    And she was very disappointed with Benji's limitations? Yep, it's clear she wants Travis to win. But still, she didn't have to rip the others apart.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylo View Post
    Well there you have it guys, outright bias for Travis. If anyone doesn't know she is the choreographer for Celine's show. She ripped the girls to pieces and basically well I can't say what I want to say but she gave him a tongue bath for sure.
    Exactly. She basically said she will hire him. What a bleh.

I'm torn, should I vote only for Travis because that's obviously who Mia wants, or vote for anyone but Travis to piss off Mia..but then that would make the other people miserable.

Abbieloohoo- ouch, if Mia is toning it down now, then I don't even want to pay money to see anything she's involved with.

Is Omarion tone deaf...or rather his record label. Who signed this fool?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey
    Who the hell is this "musical" guest???

God, this dollar store Usher can't sing to save his life.

FORT Fogey
    They keep milking it....

HEIDI IS SAFE YES !!! .... hopefully Benji and TRAVIS ARE TOO !

Rofl best line ever. I muted him, seriously all these little RB guys are the same to me.

have to say, Mia is now on my list. She should have let whoever is leaving tonight go out with at least a shread of dignity. It was totally unneccessary for her to do what she did, it's not a voting night. It's clear that she wanted America to know that no female has a chance and she doesn't want any of them in her show. Praise for Ivan, a Giant umm well you know for Travis and a slap then backhanded compliment for Benji. Yep impartial party there totally. On TWOP I posted that I don't think a female will ever win this contest, I really believe this now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast