+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natalie - Season 2

I loved how Natalie took the news that she had been eliminated.
    Such a good natured response.

I think Nigel was right when he said she lost a little of her magic when Musa left.
    Considering they were worlds apart when it came to all-round skill they were an excellent fit as a couple and had a real spark between them.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I loved how Natalie took the news that she had been eliminated.
    Such a good natured response.

I think Nigel was right when he said she lost a little of her magic when Musa left.
    Considering they were worlds apart when it came to all-round skill they were an excellent fit as a couple and had a real spark between them.
    I absolutely agree with you. I think that Musa really brought out the best in her. She is beautiful and talented; she won't be hurting for jobs.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmid View Post
    Natalie and Allison... I can't be the only one who picked up on that. I'd buy a ticket to that one. One barely legal and the other a smokin' hot Greek. I think I'm getting the vapors. My God is a cruel God for not putting me in the middle.
    I caught the vibe you did, if that's what I think you caught. They're only four years apart in age. I think it's more of a "lovefest" between two dancers who are very similar and both emotional people.

Still. It did turn my head

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123