+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Benji Schwimmer - Season 2 (Choreographer)

I agree Haylo. I haven't noticed any of the stereotypical gay mannerisms in what I've seen of Benji. And the incredible chemistry between him and Donyelle makes me think he might have a bit of a crush on her. It'd be like Kip and Lafawnduh.

The only guys on this show that are obviously gay are Ryan and Ben. Jaymz - maybe, but probably not. The rest - very doubtful. Benji doesn't seem gay at all - but definitely geeky and goofy. He really, really likes his partner. She is probably very exotic to a little Mormon boy and I agree with Burntbrat that he may have a crush on her. I also think Travis has the hots for Martha (but then what guy wouldn't, she has an awesome body and beautiful face).

FORT Fogey
    I watched a lot of Benji's videos this past week on one of those video websites -- some of the competition videos and a few that were just of Benji goofing around. I think he is a lot more versatile than they are showing us. He's a really good dancer and totally deserves to be one of the final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    The only guys on this show that are obviously gay are Ryan and Ben. Jaymz - maybe, but probably not. The rest - very doubtful. Benji doesn't seem gay at all - but definitely geeky and goofy. He really, really likes his partner. She is probably very exotic to a little Mormon boy and I agree with Burntbrat that he may have a crush on her. I also think Travis has the hots for Martha (but then what guy wouldn't, she has an awesome body and beautiful face).
    I don't think Jamz is gay. Travis, I am sure.

Based on what little I know of Mormonism, Benji couldn't have done that mission work in Oaxaca if he weren't in good standing with his church. And he wouldn't be considered in good standing if he were gay. So I'm guessing no.

Regardless, if he and Donyelle don't make it as dancers (oh, cruel universe!) they should have their own sitcom.

Ugh! A guy displays some personality and he's automatically gay? That's part of the reason why we don't have more boys getting into dance and other artistic, movement-oriented disciplines in the US. I envy the Russians, whose culture manages to wed masculinity and emotion in their performing arts.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Newbie
    Benjis not gay, he def. has a thing for donyelle... and Jaymes and Ben have girlfriends so theyre also not gay, (as far as we kno) i think travis is questionable, as is ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletFever View Post
    Benjis not gay, he def. has a thing for donyelle... and Jaymes and Ben have girlfriends so theyre also not gay, (as far as we kno) i think travis is questionable, as is ryan

I agree. Benji is not gay but i'm sure Travis is. It's probably the way he talks. As for Benji having a thing for Donyelle,I'm not too sure.He's just a goofball and likes to kid around with her!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletFever View Post
    Ben had a friend who was a girl - not a girlfriend. I'd bet money he is gay. He was way toooo feminine not to be. Benji - no way. He is a goof ball, but his way of relating to women is very male. And, I think Travis is also straight - but not the most masculine. Also, Dimitri makes the other guys look a lot less masculine by comparison.

Goofball

Benji is a goofball, but also seems gay to me. but has a thing for Donyelle. Confused.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

+ Reply to Thread