+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Benji Schwimmer - Season 2 (Choreographer)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I think Benji is awesome. He has a lot of FUN when he dances and his enthusiasm is contagious. He also seems to be good at working with his partner - as part of a TEAM. I was surprised at his ability to look believable in hip hop, proving that he is more than just a ballroom dancer.
    Personally, I think everyone should be judged on their dancing, not on their sexual preferences... and remember that his GIRLFRIEND dumped him before he went on the church mission. Sometimes people who LOOK like they are gay are not (have you ever watched Designing for the Sexes? The host, Michael Payne looks like he's gay, but he's married with a son).
    Not that I care if anyone is gay or not..but the theory if they are married and with children makes them not gay...Um...nope...my ex-husband and daddy to our son is proof of that...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    I think Benji looks more geeky than gay. He reminds me of a guy I used to work with years ago who was just very intelligent but very insecure around women. But, just because someone is insecure doesn't mean they are gay.

I thought Benji really pulled it off last night with that rather odd pop jazz routine despite the eye makeup Nigel commented on. He seems really versatile for a west coast swing dancer. Remember, he is NOT a ballroom dancer.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Benji has been much more versatile than I expected, although I loved him from the start. I love a self-deprecating goofball and he has talent, too.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey
    I watched their routine from this week on video a few times. Donyelle and Benji have absolutely perfect timing plus they have a flair for drama which really comes out in their routines. I can't see anything stopping these two from making it to the very end.

Just for fun there is a bad quality video of Heidi and Benji winning the US Open West Coast Swing Championships Showcase division here http://www.usopenswingdc.com/

Click on 2005 Results. They also won in 2002.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Benji & Donyelle are my favourite couple on the show. They've got such an energy that's really fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by drkim View Post
    Just for fun there is a bad quality video of Heidi and Benji winning the US Open West Coast Swing Championships Showcase division here http://www.usopenswingdc.com/

Click on 2005 Results. They also won in 2002.
    That looked like the same routine they did when Benji was dancing for his life before the top 20. Same outfits, too. Still an awesome routine, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Couple of pics I have come across:
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/anniesgraphics/Benji/benjipic10.jpg Nice little Mormon boy, huh??? (just kidding)

Not bad though.
    "Walking on poetry...she's a monologue in shakespearean tragedy"

I'm sorta surprised that people think Benji is gay. I don't get a gay vibe from him at all, just a geek vibe. I guess b/c I play a lot online, i'm totally used to picking out geeky guys and that's all I see from him. Really I get a stronger "gay" vibe from Ryan and Jaymz then from Benji.

+ Reply to Thread