+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Blake McGrath - Season 1

Apparently Jennifer Lopez is producing a series about 6 dancers trying to make it in New York (or it might be LA). In reading an article about the series, it said one of the dancers is named "Blake". I have a feeling it may be this Blake - it seems to fit with his desire to be on television and would certainly give him more exposure.

Maybe it's what you're talking about ^^, but I read somewhere that Blake has something on MTV coming out.. I forget exactly what it's about though- either that ^ or perhaps about his DVD coming out?

On his site it says he's booked Janet Jackson's promo and world tour, a national Gap commercial for the fall, and a Pepsi commerical to be out soon..

Good for him!

After Blake and Kamilah were voted off, they made an appearance on Regis & Kelly in which Blake also revealed that he was releasing an album (yeah, the music type!). I haven't seen it around so I believe that project didn't turn out well.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety View Post
    After Blake and Kamilah were voted off, they made an appearance on Regis & Kelly in which Blake also revealed that he was releasing an album (yeah, the music type!). I haven't seen it around so I believe that project didn't turn out well.
    That was a while back, but ick singing I'm not sure about that...
    "Walking on poetry...she's a monologue in shakespearean tragedy"

whistle while you work

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful_Caius View Post
    That was a while back, but ick singing I'm not sure about that...
    unless he can sing with those legs of his, I don't think any record producers are going to break down his doors.

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    someone should check out the latest tv commerical for the gap (the one were everyone is dancing and they name off all the types of denim the gap has, the penicil, the shirt, the mini, the boyfriends, etc) I think but not 100% Blake is in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011