+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vince Neil

Vince Neil

Vince Neil

International superstar, accomplished businessman and heartfelt philanthropist, Vince Neil came to exemplify all things rock and roll: the sound, the success, the look and the outrageous lifestyle.

Vince’s unmistakable voice leads some of the greatest rock songs of this generation including: Shout At The Devil, Home Sweet Home, Girls, Girls, Girls, Dr. Feelgood, Kickstart My Heart, Same Ol Situation, and the recent Saints of Los Angeles, which was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2009. With 15 years between solo albums, Vince Neil released Tattoos & Tequila, followed by his New York Times bestselling tell-all book of the same name.

Vince continues to expand his entrepreneurial efforts which include Feelgoods Rock Bar and Grill in West Palm Beach and Las Vegas; Vince Neil Ink, a Vegas-based tattoo parlor/apparel shop; Tres Rios tequila, an authentic Mexican tequila created from the finest Agave in Guadalajara Mexico; The Skylar Neil Memorial Foundation, a tribute to Vince’s daughter whom he lost to cancer in 1995 which has raised over $2 million to help combat childhood cancer and his latest venture, Vince Neil Aviation, a luxury air charter service providing the rock n’ roll commute on either his Lear 35 or Hawker 700 jets.

Raised on the tough streets of Compton, California, Vince fell in love with music as a child, developing a broad vocabulary that ranged from classic Motown to hard rock. He fronted the popular band Rock Candy before reuniting with high school buddy Tommy Lee in 1981, sealing rock and roll history with the formation of Mötley Crüe.

In addition to selling 80 million records around the world as frontman for Mötley Crüe, Vince began his career as a solo artist in 1993. Vince’s Top 200 Billboard albums, Exposed and Carved In Stone have spurred the hits You’re Invited (But Your Friend Can’t Come), Can’t Have Your Cake and Sister Of Pain. This rock icon’s new album Tattoos & Tequila is a compilation of genre-defining hits that have been given the Vince Neil rock renewal treatment and is sure to be an updated rock lifestyle staple.

With one loafer in the world of business and a steel toe boot heavily planted in rock n’ roll, Vince Neil is the epitome of a modern rock star living the luxury lifestyle, continuing to create current music, writing, finding new businesses that interest him, giving back through his foundation and expanding his brand based on the complete and enviable standard he has attained. And now he skates, too!

Re: Vince Neil

What? I had no idea Vince was going to be on this. Now I have to watch.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

My understanding is that Vince was a figure skating competitor up to the age of 12. We'll have to see how well he remembers his training as well as seeing what kind of shape he is in.

I hope he represents Vegas well... the last thing I remember about him was a DUI arrest here on Sunday, June 27th.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread