+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean Young

Sean Young

Sean Young

We’ve seen Sean Young light up the silver screen, now she’s ready to dazzle us on the ice. From Blade Runner with Harrison Ford to No Way Out with Kevin Costner to Ace Ventura: Pet Detective with Jim Carrey, Sean has starred in some of the most iconic movies in Hollywood history!

Sean has brought her passion for acting and creating memorable characters to television as well, currently starring as the devious Meggie McLaine on The Young and the Restless. While no stranger to splashy headlines and the gossip mills, Sean takes everything in stride. That’s show biz, right?!

Sean has starred in a number of independent movies like The Republic, Random Encounters and, most recently, The Black Dove which she just finished shooting in Cincinnati. A trained dancer in her youth studying at the American Ballet in New York, Sean hopes to incorporate her love for dancing into her new adventure on Skating with the Stars!

Re: Sean Young

CAH-razeeee!!!! That picture is perfect. She looks like an absolute loon.

Reading these bios is like reading the personal ads: "some of the most iconic movies in Hollywood history!" Really? Ace Ventura? I think we're reaching, people."[N]o stranger to splashy headlines and the gossip mills." Because she's crazy! Not that James Woods is probably a paragon of mental health, but he looked like the stone cold sane one in that relationship.

Of course, I'll totally be watching and hoping for a meltdown.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She's on the Young and the Restless now? That's a pretty far dive. I don't know much about her but you always heard she was crazy, and I know she was campaigning hard to be Catwoman.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Okay who is she again? At first glance, I thought she was Sogurney Weaver (sp)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4100092;
    Reading these bios is like reading the personal ads: "some of the most iconic movies in Hollywood history!" Really? Ace Ventura?
    Well, yeah, that , but you do gotta give her Stripes, Blade Runner, No Way Out and Wall Street. And Dune if you're a forgiving sort of geek.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread