+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rebecca Budig

Rebecca Budig

Rebecca Budig

Daytime Emmy Award nominee and fan favorite Rebecca Budig originally joined the cast of All My Children in 1999, playing the role of Greenlee Smythe. After nearly a year hiatus, she made her many fans very happy by returning in December of 2009.

During Rebecca’s initial tenure on All My Children, she made many guest appearances and served as co-host for ABC’s The View. She has been featured on the covers of Family Circle and Fit Magazine, in Country Living, People, Us Weekly and In Touch, as well as had high-profile fashion features in New York Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine most recently, People Magazine.

Rebecca’s other credits include host for WE’s Full Frontal Fashion, host for ABC Family’s The Bachelor after-show round-ups and ABC’s Hope & Faith. She’s also starred in The Perfect Child, The Beast, Out of Practice and CSI. Now she’s becoming a star on the ice. Cool!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Rebecca Budig

I've always been a fan of Rebecca's, going back to when she played Michelle Bauer on Guiding Light (my former soap, until it got too far fetched, even for soap opera standards). Was always hoping to see her on DWTS, but this is good enough. I think I'll give this show a try. It might be good, but a trainwreck would be just fine

FORT Fogey

I absolutely cannot stand this woman. I will tune out just because she is on the show. I had a bad experience with her at a fan event, and I think she is so overly full of herself. She has given me more than enough reason to tune out.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4102851;
    I absolutely cannot stand this woman. I will tune out just because she is on the show. I had a bad experience with her at a fan event, and I think she is so overly full of herself. She has given me more than enough reason to tune out.

Oh, please spill what happened!! Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't watch soaps at all, so the only thing I know about her is that she married / divorced Bachelor Bob, having read it here at FORT.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4102851;
    Yeah, you can't drop a comment like that and not give details! We want the dirt!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread