+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brandon Mychal Smith

Re: Brandon Mychal Smith

Oh, say it isn't so........
    To Thine Own Self Be True

So, instead of three skating in the semi's next Monday, there will be four? The person leaving will have collected the least amount of votes from the audience and the weatherman has never been tested by votes. I thought they would wean one out on Monday then showcase the Final Two on Tuesday's finale? I'm so confused.

BTW: Jonathan is a small stature guy - wonder who he would have as a partner?

This blows my mind.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This is truly bizarre. This show seems so thrown together at the last minute, but someone was training behind the scenes? I don't buy it, but whatever.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4127615;
    So, instead of three skating in the semi's next Monday, there will be four? The person leaving will have collected the least amount of votes from the audience and the weatherman has never been tested by votes. I thought they would wean one out on Monday then showcase the Final Two on Tuesday's finale? I'm so confused.

BTW: Jonathan is a small stature guy - wonder who he would have as a partner?

This blows my mind.
    Actually it said that he only trained during the "training" period. They "released" him as soon as the competition actually started. It was a confusing read, I had to read it twice. Brandon was eliminated because of his health and had to pull out. Bethany will go next week and we will be left with a final of Johnny vs. Rebecca who deserved it from the beginning. Let the two of them battle it out.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Thank you...you helped uncross my eyes before I watch the remaining! two episodes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ah, good to know. That update wasn't there when I originally posted the link.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It would have been ridiculous not to mention grossly unfair to add Jonathan this late in the game. If they go this route I hope people turn it off.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 12-16-2010 at 11:01 PM.

No problem guys. That is what we are all here for. To help each other out.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4127481;
    Apparently, the Jonathan/Weatherman person I've seen mentioned on here as being in the audience has been an understudy from the beginning and will be replacing Brandon in the semi-finals. Sorry, I've no idea who he is, but here's the link where I read about this.

The Bachelorette's "Weatherman" Joins Skating With the Stars - E! Online
    Jonathan was on Ali's season of The Bachelorette and also on Bachelor Pad.
    He was eliminated on both programs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123