+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bethenney Frankel

Bethenney Frankel

Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel’s knack for making healthy food taste delicious elevated her to national prominence as a celebrated natural food chef. She’s the creator of the sought-after “Skinnygirl Margarita,” the best-selling author of Naturally Thin and The Skinnygirl Dish and a spokesperson for Pepperidge Farm.

Bethenny attended the National Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts and has a monthly column in Health Magazine and is a Contributing Lifestyle Editor for the US, UK and Australian editions of OK! Magazine. What we’re trying to say is…she’s in demand!

We were first introduced to Bethenny’s wit and wisdom watching her as the first runner-up on NBC’s The Apprentice: Martha Stewart. This experience led to her time on Bravo’s hit series The Real Housewives of New York for three seasons. She even scored her own a spin-off series, Bethenny Getting Married? It premiered with the highest ratings in Bravo history. Excellent!

Naturally Thin: Unleash Your Skinnygirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting remained on the New York Times bestseller list for an astonishing for 18 straight weeks. Her book, The Skinnygirl Dish: Easy Recipes for Your Naturally Thin Life was released just in time to support “new year, new me” resolutions with delicious, practical, effective recipes and lifestyle tweaks.

Bethanny launched the “Skinnygirl Margarita,” a bottled, pre-mixed beverage that drastically reduces the calories of the traditional cocktail. Households across the country have made Skinnygirl Margaritas their “it drink.” Pass the salt, please!

Bethanny currently resides in New York City with her husband, daughter and dog, Cookie. She’s on a mission to democratize healthy living through her appearances, books, columns and blogs. We’re just glad she found time to fit Skating with the Stars into her busy, busy schedule!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Bethenney Frankel

I'm glad Bethenny will be a part of Skating With the Stars too. I think she is smart, sassy, witty, and adorable. And when she screws up (which, of course, every one of the celebrities will, at one time or another), she will probably crack us up with her self-effacing humor. I can't wait to watch her!

I just Love Love Love Bethanny. I've seen her do the roller skating thing, now can't wait to see her on ice skates.

Wait, so we have another roller skater in the group? Does she do artistic roller skating or just rollerblading around town?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;4102531;
    Wait, so we have another roller skater in the group? Does she do artistic roller skating or just rollerblading around town?
    Not sure, but remember the Halloween party on RHONY a couple of seasons ago, when, in full costume, she roller-bladed into the party! She was so adorable!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm a big fan of Bethenny, too. Love her energy and humor. I read that she's was so tickled by the idea of competing as a skater, she just couldn't turn down the opportunity. I can't wait to watch her on the 22nd.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4103767;
    I'm a big fan of Bethenny, too. Love her energy and humor. I read that she's was so tickled by the idea of competing as a skater, she just couldn't turn down the opportunity. I can't wait to watch her on the 22nd.
    In fairness, has there actually been a reality show she's turned down??!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Bethenney FrankelI

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4105001;
    In fairness, has there actually been a reality show she's turned down??!!
    I don't know! I never watched her on anything but BGM. I do follow her on Twitter, so keep up on her news. I also love her website where she shares some really great recipes.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I'll pass on watching her routines. I stopped watching any of the housewives series quite a while ago and I have no desire to see any of them appearing as 'stars.' What I did see of her, I did not like. I will watch the rest of the competitors, though.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I never watched any of the RHW shows or Bethenney's spin off. All I know of her is what I've seen in the media. She doesn't seem much different than any other reality show diva. Was she the one who had a spat with Omarosa? I'm willing to take just about anyone's side over her's I think Bethenney may add some fireworks, especially having Johnny Weir as a judge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast