+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought that Kristy and Lloyd's routine on Monday was better than Thursday's. Thursday's may have been harder, but it didn't have the fluidity of Monday's. Or maybe I was just fed up and wanted the whole thing to be over.
    I must admit to feeling a teensy bit of enjoyment when Jillian fell on her butt. She and John skated well, but I could never warm up to her.
    I am not sure what I expected the winners to receive, but that trophy did look rather cheesy. Instead of what look like a bit of plastic I think that they should have given one of those novelty items similar to the one that say "World's Greatest Dad" or "World's Greatest Golfer" - this time saying "World's Greatest Celebrity Skater".
    They should also give a trophy to the producer of the show along the lines of "World's Worst Reality Show Finale Padder".
    The only thing that I will miss from the show is seeing Dorothy Hamill. I know I am showing my age, but I still have fond memories of watching her.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Regardless of what's happening with Kristy and Lloyd in their personal lives I am glad they won. I was surprised that Jillian and John did a slow piece. I never felt that they showed any change of rythym in their pieces so it was nice to see them a ballad. I was also refreshing to see Jillian covered up.

K&L constantly improved and J&J just seemed to be at a certain level and just maintained it. I do hope that if they ever do a second edition of this show the producers have a more equitable method of how they pick partners. It would have been fun to see if Todd Bridges could have improved. Instead of being off the show. One fo the best parts of the show was when everyone came out and did a nice show piece. I did not like the outfit Nancy Kerrigan wore she looked fat/puffy in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    K&L constantly improved and J&J just seemed to be at a certain level and just maintained it. I do hope that if they ever do a second edition of this show the producers have a more equitable method of how they pick partners. It would have been fun to see if Todd Bridges could have improved. Instead of being off the show. One fo the best parts of the show was when everyone came out and did a nice show piece. I did not like the outfit Nancy Kerrigan wore she looked fat/puffy in it.
    My daughter and I always say while watching competition shows like this that it would be nice if everyone could rack up points during the entire show, and those with the highest total would win. She was very sad that Kurt and Deborah were ousted, not to mention Dave and Nancy. We also said the same thing about Nancy's outfit during that group number; it made her stomach look poochy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345