+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    ...the skunk and the skank!
    HEY! I don't get it?

Now off to the Apprentice and The Bachelor!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Off to the Apprentice premier where the Donald is showing off his progeny....

John and Jillian are trailing by only .4 points. They still have a shot to win (especially if I get my wish and Kristy busts her skeevy butt during the finale ).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    HEY! I don't get it?
    Check out Lloyd's thread.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    John and Jillian are trailing by only .4 points. They still have a shot to win (especially if I get my wish and Kristy busts her skeevy butt during the finale ).
    Is it just my eyes or does it look like she's gotten fatter? Kristy, I mean? (And was I secretly happy? Yes. I don't like her. Or him.) Jillian's lean as a rail and John's a big guy (and so's Lloyd for that matter), but these are BIG girls for pairs skating. Most of the pairs women are the size of Jeni Meno (tiny, petite, easy to throw and lift--about 105 pounders). I'm guessing that with Jillian's height, she's about 130 and Kristy must be about 145 or so. That's 30 to 40 extra pounds than these guys are used to...

If you ever see a picture of John and Silivia Fontana (his wife, a singles skater who just competed for Italy at the Olympics), you can see how petite she looks compared to him -- and even she's taller than the average pairs woman skater!

Anyhow, everytime I see these guys lifting these female celebrities, I'm thinking, "Hernia." "Groin pull." "Back problems."

And when poor Kurt Browning had to partner Debbie Gibson (love her; but he's a tiny guy for such a normal-sized girl), I thought he was going to hurt himself!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    AAAGHHHH!!! I thought tonight was the finale!!!

And I have to admit, wasn't it a little odd the song choice for Kristy and Lloyd...all things considered???!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    AAAGHHHH!!! I thought tonight was the finale!!!
    Me, too. I'm just irritated and confused.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I was like WTH when it started getting closer and closer to the end of the hour and the winner was not revealed. What a gip. I totally thought tonight was the finale and not just the finals.

In light of all the recent rumors, it was super creepy to watch Lloyd all Mr. Grabby McGrabberson with Kristy. In front of the judges his hand was around her waist (okay, understandable) but her hand was over his hand around her waist (a little beyond friendly, or am I reading too much into it). If you guys want to snuggle, get a room!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Since they didn't pick the winner tonight, what's left for the final show? Why couldn't they wrap it up tonight? Sheesh. Glad I didn't spend the whole time watching. I hope Lloyd loses. Just because.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast