+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/13 show discussion **spoilers**

Premium Member
    No surprise there. Now I'm rooting for Lloyd and Kristi.

I wanted Bruce to stay!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

John had me breathing heavy when he crooked his finger at me - I mean - her. He and Jillian were great and actually better than their full routine. Old guy says they are the best skaters of the competition after blasting them week after week. I thought he was then going to say that while they have the most potential, they haven't "brought it".

Bruce and Tia went out swingin'. Well done!

I'm with you, Marleybone. I'm hoping that Kristi and Lloyd take this. She's done so well and I like the fun and artistry they have in their routines. John and Jillian are just all about power. It's nice, but not overly entertaining.

Premium Member
    Watching this show and especially watching Bruce and how much he's progressed has made me decide that I'm going to get my skates out and start my lessons again. It's made me realize how much I miss skating and how much I loved it.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I'm with you, Marleybone. I'm hoping that Kristi and Lloyd take this. She's done so well and I like the fun and artistry they have in their routines. John and Jillian are just all about power. It's nice, but not overly entertaining.
    Broadway. Lloyd and Kristi have so much more chemistry, they are far more pleasing to watch. John is eye candy but that's not enough for me.

Aww, that was a nice send-off for Bruce and Tai. So they're going to bring the whole cast back next week...I can't remember half of them.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    dberk... did you watch the Nancy Drew that was on abcfamily at noon???
    YES. I saw it before though and got bored and turned it to something else. I agree that she must have lost weight. She seems to be enjoying herself more now. I was sure she would get seriously hurt before being eliminated.

Keep in mind people that Kristi is an actress and trained to create an illusion. Jillian is just a talking head.

'til next week!

FORT Newbie

Who Got Kicked Off?

Okay, I just got home and missed tonite. Who got kicked off? Somebody fill me in please. Fox's website is about as live as Abe Lincoln... Kim

Argghh! I can't believe that I have to choose between this and the Olympics pairs competition.

Amazingly, I'm choosing this (in the hope that I'll be able to find a copy of the Olympics later).

Kristi and Lloyd rocked it. A big woo-hoo! to them.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast