+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Big confusion with Lloyd & Kristy.

Glad to see them stay. They both worked so hard. Deborah gave a nice good-bye speech. I adore Kurt, (not as much as Lloyd who is just a terrific pairs skater) but it seemed just as tough for him as it was for Deborah.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

OMG.... Debbie is going home!

Miss F... you're way ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    The pros that were/are pairs skaters do have a big advantage. I would like the skater that fell to be eliminated tonight before she suffers the (inevitable) major injury.
    I agree. Lloyd really helped Kristy get back up from her fall. It's subtle, but it's there. I'm used to watching him skate with Isabelle and he was reaaaally slowing down his footwork to match Kristy's.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    OMG.... Debbie is going home!

Miss F... you're way ahead of us.
    No, that's not what I said! Everyone look away!

Whoops.

Premium Member
    Aw.. Kristy and Lloyd thought they were going home. I agree Miss F., Kurt always did seem to struggle with this. He's such an awesome skater but this was just not his thing. I hope Deborah does keep skating.

I've missed most of the show tonight since my daughter locked my 14 month old in the bathroom.

I hate to see Kurt go but I won't miss Deborah.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

lildago.... that's funny, but not funny.

Trust me, I wasn't laughing when I couldn't get him out! But it is kind of funny now!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Deborah's speech to Kurt was very sweet, and his response to her was so warm and heart-felt ::Mushy::

But of course Kristy is going to stay. She's the only one capable of doing big tricks. It's exciting to watch. And, you can really tell skating means something to her. She skated as a kid, right?

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Has it already been pondered how FOX can afford to pay for the original artists' recordings, but Dancing with the Stars on ABC forces us to listen to amateurs?

I am surprised that the skating is this good. I expected it to be a total disaster. I agree about Bruce's face and skating.
    Don't they have to pay rights whether the original artists are used or not? I think that anytime a song is played whether by original artists or others, they have to pay a royalty. I may be wrong, but.....
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast