+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Darn, I missed tonight's episode. So what was the "difficult move" they had to perform this week?

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx View Post
    Darn, I missed tonight's episode. So what was the "difficult move" they had to perform this week?
    They had to do a step sequence that needed to last at least 1/2 the length of the rink.

I do wish that the producers would indicate when the couples were doing their step sequences because I don't think I saw all of them do it.

Anyway I think this weeks show was an improvement over last weeks. I like how Todd, Debbie and Bruce all worked much harder and really improved. Nothing against Kristen and Jillian, but I do not think they should be in this competition they have too much experience. I do wish that they would have let Todd stay, because if the three least experienced teams can improve this much in a week I would like to see what they would be doing by the end of the competition.

PS: I just realized I totally forgot all about Dave Coulier and Nancy Kerrigan, I guess they must have made a real lasting impression on me.

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx View Post
    Darn, I missed tonight's episode.
    Me too...for some stupid reason I thought it was on at 9:00p. I liked DWTS, until P Frankenstein (credit especialk ) started getting votes over better dancers. After watching this last week, I don't plan on watching DWTS anymore. I love this show, and I'm so mad I forgot about this.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

All my friends from Raleigh, NC wondering why Todd Bridges is out . I like Todd when he bust his moves. Maybe Todd would apply for Dancing with the Stars, and see if Todd can dance than skate.
    I'm glad that that my hot 80's chick Deborah Gibson is ALIVE!! .

Oh man...I thought this show came on on WED??????? Crap! I can't believe I missed it! Did Todd do better this time around? WHen does the show come on again?

Todd did MUCH better this time around, but unfortunately he had a little spill.

Monday is its permanent spot. The promos didn't do a good job of letting people know that last Wednesday was just a special showing.

I saw this too as I was waiting for 24 to come on. I really liked it! I thought it would be cheesy and thought, they are copying DWTS so I didn't have high hopes for it. But I was impressed. I thought they all did really good (didn't see the 1st episode) but thought Dave and Nancy were the worst/slow mo is right. Sorry that Todd fell, thought they had a good routine and he picked up Jenni at the start of their routine so that was pretty good for an amateur. Jillian definitely has experience but I liked the routine they did. Overall, I think I'll keep watching.

So I'm assuming Todd got the first score since he fell? :-( I hope Fox repeats this episode. I can't believe I missed it. Oh well...

FORT Newbie
    Debra Gibson is so competitive I'm worried she's going to hire Jeff Gillooly. Watch those knees girls!

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    So I'm assuming Todd got the first score since he fell? :-( I hope Fox repeats this episode. I can't believe I missed it. Oh well...
    Todd and Jenny got the WORST scores in part because he fell, though I think it also had something to do with the judges believing that he was an "accident waiting to happen." He did improve from the 1st show, but they had to cut someone. And he did at least TRY, so I give him alot of credit.

+ Reply to Thread