+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lloyd Eisler

FORT Regular
    Lloyd is one strong dude. Kristy Swanson isn't exactly petite.
    Last edited by Toasteroven1973; 02-01-2006 at 12:26 PM.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    I don't know if the problem is maybe Lloyd thought their pair could impress the judges just by having him do all the work or if Kristy's just not a quick study for basic skating. She hasn't learned to flex at the knee and get her posture right for smooth skating and balance even when she's just doing crossovers.

I felt sorry for her last week though and hadda admire her guts.

I've been reading on another (skating, not TV) site that Lloyd has left his wife and two kids (including one born a few months ago) for Kristi. She's apparently moving to Canada. The source is pretty reliable. If this is true, .
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post
    I've been reading on another (skating, not TV) site that Lloyd has left his wife and two kids (including one born a few months ago) for Kristi. She's apparently moving to Canada. The source is pretty reliable. If this is true, .
    You beat me to it! I was coming over here to say the same thing and to see if anyone had heard anything about this.
    Sad if it's true,

K

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Excuse me while I pick my chin up off the floor.......that one came completely out of left field........not once have I gotten any kind of vibe between those two...............unbelievable ........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Call me a skeptic, but unless this info comes from a reliable news source, I won't believe it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie
    Which forum was this? There are pictures of them together at some event at wireimage.com. And they certainly looked cozy during tonight's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Which forum was this? There are pictures of them together at some event at wireimage.com. And they certainly looked cozy during tonight's show.
    I agree that they looked very cozy last night. The forum I read was FSU (it's closed to non-members during the Olympics).

K

Premium Member
    That could explain their chemistry on the ice last night, but all you are giving us is a rumor from some discussion on a message board. Until I see proof in the form of a valid article from a reliable news source (like Critical said), I'm not buying into this.

This story has piqued my interest so I did several searches on Lloyd Eisler. Besides all the facts and stats on his skating career, and one mention of a child, I found nothing about his being married. Here's a link to the best page of info I did find. http://www.bbeproductions.net/lloyd.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast