+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kristy Swanson

Is it true........
    I heard that she & isler are a couple. He left his preg.wife for her.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day View Post
    Is it true........
    I heard that she & isler are a couple. He left his preg.wife for her.
    I don't know if it's all true or not, but you can read all the speculation in the Lloyd Eisler thread.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Her skating has really improved. I am enjoying watching her very much!
    Perfection is just fine by me!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...8-045354-4598r

Swanson slips during 'Skating' promo
    LOS ANGELES, Feb. 28 (UPI) -- The "Skating with Celebrities" scandal surrounding celeb contestant Kristy Swanson and her married partner Lloyd Eisler, has the duo skating on thin ice.

Eisler's pregnant wife recently revealed her husband walked out on her and took up with his movie star partner in the Fox TV reality competition.

Swanson, who was the original big screen Buffy in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," caught more than her toe pick during an interview Monday on "Good Day L.A.," the New York Post reported.

When asked what her cash or prizes were from the show, she replied: "A boyfriend!"

Jillian Barberie, who is competing against Swanson in Thursday night's finale of the show and is also co-host of "Good Morning L.A.," appeared to leave the set at that point, the Post said.

"Oh, awkward moment," Swanson said.

T-A-C-K-Y!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

When asked what her cash or prizes were from the show, she replied: "A boyfriend!"

Jillian Barberie, who is competing against Swanson in Thursday night's finale of the show and is also co-host of "Good Morning L.A.," appeared to leave the set at that point, the Post said.

"Oh, awkward moment," Swanson said.
    How classless! If I were Jill I would have done the same.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

So this is what everyone was talking about on the other threads. I was wondering about where all the catty remarks were coming from (now they seem very fitting). Very sad. Another Spears in the entertainment world, it seems.

And I liked the Buffy movie, too. sigh

Premium Member
    Kristi Swanson and Lloyd Eisler had a baby boy today.

http://www.people.com/people/article...011617,00.html

Skating with Celebrities champions Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler welcomed a son on Friday, their publicist Cheryl J. Kagan tells PEOPLE.

Magnus Hart Swanson Eisler was born at 1:36 p.m. in Los Angeles and weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz. This is Swanson's first child and Eisler's third. He has two children from a previous marriage.

"We are absolutely ecstatic at the arrival of our first child. Magnus is a wonderful little boy," Swanson said through her rep.

Swanson, 37, an actress best known for her role in the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Eisler, 43, a former Olympic figure skater, met last year while filming the FOX reality competition.

"I love being a father and there is nothing that can replace that little smile from your baby knowing that you have made that happen," Eisler said in a statement.

The couple, who live together in Los Angeles, began dating in December, 2005. They announced they were expecting last August.

Their romance created a scandal in the skating community. At the time, Eisler was married and his wife was pregnant with their second child. The couple split in November 2005 and are now divorced.

Swanson and Eisler plan to wed, but have not yet set a date.

He just makes me want to vomit. And considering we've been dealing with the flu for about five days now, that's saying something.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12