+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Zimmerman

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikari View Post
    Just did some research to back up my assertion that Yuka never won an Olympic medal. She did not, coming in 5th at the Lillehammer Games in '94.
    Yuka is lovely. Jason...not so much (in my opinion). There aren't that many really great looking male figure skaters (again, my humble opinion). Scott Davis was kind of hot, but I think he was troubled, no?

But John Z. -- very hot! I find it funny that he was on Queer Eye as not being a good dresser (I didn't see the show but that's what I heard). I like those leather-esque pants he wears when he skates. Throw a turtleneck over that and you've got an outfit!

John may well be one of the few American-grown gorgeous male skaters, but have you checked out some of those Russian, French, and Italian guys? Ice dancers, especially, tend to be eye candy. (and straight!)
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

His wife, Silvia Fontana, is now skating the short program at the Olympics. She missed a bunch of her jumps already but she's definitely a beauty on ice! She and John will have BEAUTIFUL children one day (if they choose to)!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ya know, I hate to show how "duh" I am but being from Alabama...I didn't realize John was from Birmingham, Alabama!!!!! Does anyone know if he still lives here? as I contemplate stalking him in Birmingham.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Ya know, I hate to show how "duh" I am but being from Alabama...I didn't realize John was from Birmingham, Alabama!!!!! Does anyone know if he still lives here? as I contemplate stalking him in Birmingham.....
    I think he and his wife live in New York.... or at least that's where they were when he was on Queer Eye. I know that a lot of skaters train in Connecticut and in New Jersey, but I'm not sure where John lives. He probably lives all over since he travels so much.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    According to the bio on one of his websites, he and Silvia (and their two cats, who're also probably gorgeous) live in New Jersey:

"They recently bought a home in New Jersey, which they share with their two cats."

http://www.figureskatersonline.com/i...rman/bios.html

Did you guys see John with Silvia's coach last night? He looked so proud of her! Looks like he got his hair cut too -- looks nice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123