+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deborah Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan View Post
    I always liked Debbie Gibson and still do. She seems like a very down to earth person who's able to laugh at herself.

I hope she does well, I like her.

I also saw her on American Juniors. (yes...I watched that too...lol)
    I agree! I still pop in her tape on occasion (hehe). She was also in Les Miserable, but I don't remember which part. I'm so excited she is on this show AND Kurt Browning is one of my favorite skaters ever.

I grew up with my favorite 80's hottest chick Debbie Gibson!! She is on fire . I still can't shake my love . You GO DEBBIE!!! Win the Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine View Post
    I agree! I still pop in her tape on occasion (hehe). She was also in Les Miserable, but I don't remember which part. I'm so excited she is on this show AND Kurt Browning is one of my favorite skaters ever.
    About a year ago on the way back from a M5 show my friend and I played her CD. Surprisingly we remembered all the words, haha. I do have the tape as well. I saw her "Out Of The Blue" "Electric Youth" and "Anything Is Possible" Tours. Yeah, I was a fan. haha.

She was the youngest person ever to write, record and produce a number 1 hit, with her single "Foolish Beat." She and Tiffany were the Britney/Christina, Lindsay/Hillary of now.

She played Eponine in Les Mis. My friend and I, at 19 flew to NYC from SF to catch two shows. About 12 years later I saw her in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coats. She was also in Funny Girl, Gypsy and Cinderella.

I still think she's great!

Was it just me or did she not skate to own music? I think they did well and the scores were low.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 01-24-2006 at 11:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123