+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Kerrigan

Nancy Kerrigan

Nancy's partner is Dave Coulier.

Nasty, whiny, snooty (w)itch. She needs to get off my TV screen for-ever!

She always struck me as a whiner too. Hopefully she's mellowed with age.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Nancy skated in one of the weekly Sun Valley (ID) ice shows when I used to spend time there skating and judging in the summers (10-15 years ago). It was a great venue, because the crowds there were generally skaters and their families, so the weekly "stars" were able to relax and have fun, intermingle with the other skaters (including us chorus skaters). Nancy was the only one I ever saw who remained pretty aloof, so I couldn't really get a feel for her personality.

But word among the other, national-level judges was that that was pretty much Nancy. OTOH, Paul Wylie was one of her best buds, and he was one of the most kind, friendly guys in skating. So maybe Nancy was just shy.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Since shes had her second child she has mellowed a bit.. I think at least. She was never one of my big faves as far as skaters go but she does have talent. I however think she is a little past her time now.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I swear if she does that spiral with her leg up in the air all around in a big circle so...slowly....I....can't....s tand...it for the millionth time I'll just (but ten to one she does it *ugh*)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fanatic
    I think she is probably has a standoffish personality, but she was kinda dumb when she made the remark in disneyland when she was walking with "mickey mouse"

I think it probably cost her some potential sponsors.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove View Post
    I swear if she does that spiral with her leg up in the air all around in a big circle so...slowly....I....can't....s tand...it for the millionth time I'll just (but ten to one she does it *ugh*)
    Agreed.

She's (IMO) very snooty and I've never cared for her. The Disneyland "this is so stupid" comment and attitude sealed it for me. Also, I can't get the "Whyyyyy??? WHY MEEEeee??" sobbing out of my head when I see her face.
    Not that I condone(d) the clubbing of her knee .. it's just that everytime a news station, or whatever, plays that incident they always have that film/soundbite.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Agreed.
    She's (IMO) very snooty and I've never cared for her. The Disneyland "this is so stupid" comment and attitude sealed it for me. Also, I can't get the "Whyyyyy??? WHY MEEEeee??" sobbing out of my head when I see her face.
    Not that I condone(d) the clubbing of her knee .. it's just that everytime a news station, or whatever, plays that incident they always have that film/soundbite.

I'm SO glad she's subjecting herself to reality tv fodder. I never felt right about want my desire to make fun of her tragedy, but now she'll be fair game!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post

I'm SO glad she's subjecting herself to reality tv fodder. I never felt right about want my desire to make fun of her tragedy, but now she'll be fair game!!
    Exactly! I'm SO there with you! {evil laugh}
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast