+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nancy Kerrigan

FORT Fanatic
    Well, If she would of shut her mouth about the disneyland thing. I think she probably could of have had gotten *some* endorsements. I find her attractive, and kinda all american. I'm sure other people were probably ready to endorse her for other things. Now that she has kids, she probably feels dumb about that remark.

I don't hold it against her, she should hold it against herself. You can be sure she lost some $$. I am sure there were people ready to endorse her for other things. After that, forget it.

God, she most be really desperate(for some fame) for doing reality tv. I think she married a rich guy. She is bad as Tonya Harding(celebrity boxing). I personally want to thanks FOX for putting this on the air.

She eventually married her agent, who was already married when they took up together and twice her age. When I saw him carrying her skate bag in SV, I thought it was her dad. The other judges had a good laugh at that one.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fanatic
    hmm. I thought he was a lawyer. COuld be totally wrong. I saw her yesterday on some skating shows. Dancing to kiddy songs and showing her children.(how ironic:re:mickey mouse)

The thing about Nancy is quite funny in my mind. She really handled the situation with Tonya poorly in my mind(probably age had some to do with it) but if she just did have such a snotty attitude, I think people would of embraced her. In actuality, I don't find Tonya or Nancy likeable. She may be a nice person, and probably has mellowed out some, but we only see what's on tv. It will be interesting to see how she acts on "skating with the stars"

I'm glad she has subject herself to the mean world of realityt tv I wish they would do a big brother twist and bring Tonya in.
    Last edited by jman79; 01-01-2006 at 09:10 AM.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jman79 View Post
    hmm. I thought he was a lawyer. COuld be totally wrong. I saw her yesterday on some skating shows. Dancing to kiddy songs and showing her children.(how ironic:re:mickey mouse)
    Nope :/ It was a big deal for the above mentioned reasons.. married.. old.. yada yada yada.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I liked her when the Harding thing happened but them she did pass for a real dummy with her Disneyworld comments etc.. afterward. Hopefully she has since grown and I will try to enjoy watching her and Dave.

FORT Fogey
    I can't stand to listen to Nancy Kerrigan speak 'cause she has an annoyingly high-pitched, whiny, squealy kind of voice that just irritates me.

I won't be watching.

FORT Fanatic
    I saw her interviewing some skaters on entertainment tonight. If there is one thing Nancy lacks that is charisma. She may have it on "ice" but personality wise, she doesn't have an ounce. She and Jane Clayson would make a good match.

Tonya Harding is a total mess, but when she is interviewed she has some personality and is interesting. She wouldn't be bad at interviewing skaters.

Please never give Nancy a mike again.
    Last edited by jman79; 02-05-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Premium Member
    Did anyone else think she looked pregnant in the last show? Maybe it was just the costume but I thought her tummy looked a little poochy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Did anyone else think she looked pregnant in the last show? Maybe it was just the costume but I thought her tummy looked a little poochy.
    I noticed that, too, but I just figured it hadn't gotten totally flat again since her prior pregnancies. I guess I thought that mostly because I couldn't imagine her putting a pregnancy at risk by taking chances on having a bad fall as a result of trying to skate with someone who didn't know what they were doing.

I guess it's possible that she was pregnant and contracted to do this before she knew and that's why she and Dave didn't do anything very risky.

Since the show was filmed a while ago, it might be possible to do a little snooping to find out if she's expecting since she'd be fairly far along by now.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Premium Member
    I just saw her on another show that aired in December, and she does have a pretty young baby so it must be just a combination of left over baby weight and the fit of the costume. She looked really good in the other show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12