+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Skating With Celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by CamelotKnight View Post
    From the network that gave you, The littlest Groom, Most Obnoxious grom/boss. FOX slithers out this trainwreck, what's next Bobsledding with Hooter Girls, WWE Celebrity Wrestling. FOX will scrape the bottom of the barrel to bring you the worst
    The only fox show I remember liking is Paradise Hotel!
    Last edited by John; 01-05-2006 at 09:54 AM.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by crista galli View Post
    Too bad they couldn't get Gary Beacom or Christopher Bowman (aka "Hans Brinker from Hell") to be on it! Madness would ensue.
    The last I heard and saw, Chris Bowman had gained about 50 lbs. and probably would have problems on the ice. Then again, that was a long time ago, and maybe he's gotten back into shape.

I've missed Gary's skating. He certainly was never boring.

Quote Originally Posted by CamelotKnight View Post
    From the network that gave you, The littlest Groom, Most Obnoxious grom/boss. FOX slithers out this trainwreck, what's next Bobsledding with Hooter Girls, WWE Celebrity Wrestling. FOX will scrape the bottom of the barrel to bring you the worst
    Now is that Bobsledding using the Hooters instead of the sled????

I was gonna skip "F-list Has-Beens Getting Hurt on Ice" but the potential for embarrasment, bruises and comedy is ho high that I just can't help myself. I gotta see this one!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I'm actually enjoying the show so far. Deborah Gibson was good, she's so cute. I want to see how Coulier/Kerrigan will do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is Summer Sanders pregnant, or does she just have a strange body shape?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post

My worst fall cracked my tailbone and I couldn't walk without pain for a month. (no blood though… )
    That is really painful, I feel for you. My husband cracked his 2 weeks before our daughter was born and he couldn't sit, stand or walk. He layed in bed on his stomach for 2 weeks (next to me as I was on bedrest too). Then I went into labor and he spent 19 hours standing next to my hospital bed as he could NOT sit down. However, it was many, many, many years before I felt sorry for him that day.

I've tried ice skating twice (I'm a Florida girl) and I sucked. But I could rollerskate and did fall and fracture my wrist doing that. In fact, that was the last time I ever rollerskated. I was a senior in high school and it was 1980 and the roller rink thing was starting to really lose momentum by then.
    Besides, I was too scared to get back on skates after that. I'm a big baby.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is Summer Sanders pregnant, or does she just have a strange body shape?
    Hi there, prhos, and thanks for your question. As far as I know, Summer Sanders is not pregnant. I think that if this were the case, I would have definitely heard of it because I keep very abreast of developments in the skating world. While we're talking about Summer Sanders' potential for children though, I'd like to share a personal fantasy of mine that Summer Sanders and JOhn Zimmerman would have a child together, a little girl named Liza, and that they brought her to the skating rink in the mall near where I live so that I could train her to skate with grace.

I'm sorry for the tangent, but I'm just way into this show, and i feel like this is a community where i can really express that. Thank you.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK..........don't know where to go from here...............Summer, the host, right?...Interesting tangent.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j2dap View Post
    As far as I know, Summer Sanders is not pregnant. I think that if this were the case, I would have definitely heard of it because I keep very abreast of developments in the skating world.
    I doubt you will find much information about Summer in the skating world since she is a swimmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234