+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E! To Air New Episodes Of "The Simple Life"

E! To Air New Episodes Of "The Simple Life"

Feuding ex-friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie will take "The Simple Life" to E! Entertainment Television in a new format that allows them to have nothing to do with each other.

Fox had declined to air a fourth season of the one-time reality hit, but E! said Monday it would show 10 new episodes starting next spring.

The series' initial charm was the humor of spoiled, bratty rich girls interacting with real people and each other. But the two had a falling out, with Hilton saying last spring they were no longer friends, although not explaining what led to it.

The fourth season will have Hilton and Richie taking turns playing a "wife" and running households, with the family involved each week deciding which of the two did a better job.

If Hilton and Richie are still not talking, the format allows for filming to take place with each woman not coming into contact with the other, said Chris Alexander, spokesman for Twentieth Century Fox Television.

E! has also acquired the rights to rerun the first three seasons of "The Simple Life"
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051128/113322840000.html

If Hilton and Richie are still not talking, the format allows for filming to take place with each woman not coming into contact with the other, said Chris Alexander, spokesman for Twentieth Century Fox Television.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but it warms the cockles of my heart to know that the feud between these gals won't affect their ability to be famewhores. *qboots wipes a tear from her eye*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie

New shows...

I love the new shows! Nicole is really funny.

And regardless of if they're famewhores or not, they ARE really entertaining, and I'm not going to be ashamed of liking them for it. Or rather, Nicole, since she's like...the actually amusing one.

Has anyone else been keeping up with this season? So far it's been pretty good - tonight's episode (at 10 on E!) sounds like the best so far...They are planning a lesbian wedding.

FORT Newbie
    simple life 4 is HILARIOUS. nicole is a hoot, as always. paris is just dull. lol

+ Reply to Thread