+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris gives Tinkerbell the ol' heave-ho

Paris gives Tinkerbell the ol' heave-ho

You'd better sit down for this one.

In a shocking scandal that would not be news any other month but August — when frankly nothing else is going on — Paris Hilton has split with her teacup Chihuahua, Tinkerbell.

The miniature mutt has been callously replaced with a smaller version called Bambi.

"[Paris] only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big," a pal told New York magazine.

The former A-list animal companion has been sent to live with Hilton's mother, Kathy.

Tinkerbell made world headlines last summer when Hilton was photographed distributing lost-dog posters around West Hollywood, only to be reminded she had left the pup with her grandmother.

While comparable canines usually cost between $2,000 and $3,000, Tinkerbell's bloodline commands upwards of $10,000.

A rep for Tink's breeder, *Texas Teacups, explains: "Tinkerbell is at the larger end of the teacups. Usually, they won't go over 31/2 pounds, but if you fix them or feed them junk. ..."

Paris' fiancé, Paris Latsis, should take note.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-287967c.html

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    As if I needed another reason to hate Paris. At least she had the decency to send the dog to live with her mother, though the dog was probably better off not being a Hilton. I don't get it; she was so upset that Tinkerbell might have been lost forever (yeah, I remember seeing pics of those posters) yet she has no problem tossing her out the door? I don't care how big and my fat my cats and dog get. I wouldn't want them any other way.

That's ok. Tinkerbell will have her revenge when someone tosses Paris out for the same reason some day.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Thanks for the article AI! Funniest thing I've read all day.

Maybe if Paris would eat something, she'd have the strength to carry around a 3 1/2 pound dog.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    That's ok. Tinkerbell will have her revenge when someone tosses Paris out for the same reason some day.

so true!

LG.
    Looks like Paris gave her fiance Paris Latisse the heave ho too, as they've broken off their engagement.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread