+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nicole Angers Tori Spelling By Naming Rat After Her

Nicole Angers Tori Spelling By Naming Rat After Her

Nicole Richie is such a big fan of hit teen drama Beverly Hills, 90210 she has named her six rats after the show's stars - much to the chagrin of Tori Spelling.
    The daughter of soul star Lionel gave best friend Paris Hilton a rat named after Spelling, and word quickly got back to the actress--who played Donna Martin in the hit show.

Richie says, "I gave Paris Hilton a rat called Tori Spelling for Christmas, and Paris loved her. I told Tori about how I named my rat after her and (she) tried to pretend it was funny, but I could tell it hurt her feelings.

"Tori felt I think her face looks like a rat's, but I actually own six rats and I named each after a character on Beverly Hills, 90210, like Shannen Doherty and Luke Perry. My mother freaks out about my rats and is always trying to make me get rid of them because I am obsessed with them, but I love them and so does Paris.''
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/article/2434420

Tori should be happy! This is the most attention she's gotten from the media in ages!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Tori probably just has some self-image issues and that's why she took this the wrong way.

Rats are considered cute to people who own them. I don't think she meant it as some kind of burn on 90210 cast members. She's the ones living with the rats, after all, she must like them.

Rats are pretty cute, it's just those tails that give me the shudders.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Rats???!!! ughh....

FORT Fanatic
    Do you think the other rats all hate the Brenda rat? Will Nicole eventually send the Brenda rat away and replace her with another blue-eyed rat with bigger boobs and a predisposition to belly shirts?

+ Reply to Thread