+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

hmm...hypnosis... look into my crystal ball...gaze deeply...what do you see??

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    hmm...hypnosis... look into my crystal ball...gaze deeply...what do you see??

Well Unk, I can say that this was entertaining, but I can understand why there was nobody else in here. I won't be too upset if I miss another episode. On the other hand, it was comical. Wish they had spent more time with the family though.

I taped it cause I was watching better scripted TV. Lost. But I agree there is NO way there was anyone in that casket and those had to be fake ashes. I hate stupid lawsuits BUT if these girls showed up at my mom's funeral and did this crap I'd be mega mega pissed and the funeral home would comp the services not only for my mom but for all the rest of us....

Check your tape. At the end of the show they ran a disclaimer that no remains were abused during the filming of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Hey Unk...
    This is the only time I have watched this show...cannot find anything else to watch. I think I have sunk to a new low.

This is only my second time watching. I *have* sunk to new lows. But I can't help it, this show is just funny! That little one cracks me up. I know who paris is but who is the other one and why is she famous?

Loved the episode, I laughed all the way through. My gosh when they were dumping the 'remains" on the carpet, I nearly spit my tea!

Quote Originally Posted by penguins13
    That little one cracks me up. I know who paris is but who is the other one and why is she famous?
    She's Paris's best friend, AKA Nicole Richie, adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie. The original idea for the show was the Hilton sisters, but Nicky didn't want to do it, so Paris asked Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Malenkaya
    She's Paris's best friend, AKA Nicole Richie, adopted daughter of singer Lionel Richie. The original idea for the show was the Hilton sisters, but Nicky didn't want to do it, so Paris asked Nicole.
    aHHHH....That explains the excitement over the Brickhouse song! I get it now. She is a hoot.

...dawn breaks on marblehead

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I guess none of the ''remain'' were real of course....sort of funny episode.

I've taped every episode, and I've just caught up today. (3 weeks? Better late than never I guess)

Well, maybe it's just me, but this stuff never gets old.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123