+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris In A Bottle

Paris In A Bottle

February 10, 2005 -- PARIS Hilton plays "I Dream of Jeannie" star Barbara Eden in the March 16 episode of "American Dreams" - which is thisclose to being canceled if its numbers don't perk up.

The '60s-era drama, which incorporates real-life musical and entertainment stars into its "American Bandstand" setting, is averaging 7.5 million viewers this season - down 1.1 million viewers from last season, according to Nielsen.

And NBC recently cut its original order of episodes this season from 19 to 17 - never a good sign.

NBC has, however, moved "Dreams" to Wednesdays at 8 beginning March 9 - hoping to attract more eyeballs in a viewer-friendly timeslot, while hoping the show won't be steamrolled by ABC's megahit "Lost."

"Dreams" has turned Brittany Snow (Meg Pryor) and Will Estes (JJ Pryor) into teen idols - and has attracted a bevy of A-list guest stars, including Chris Isaak, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Love Hewitt, LeAnn Rimes and Hilary Duff.

"We are big fans of the show, but it's too soon to say whether it will be back next season," an NBC spokesman said yesterday.
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21801.htm

Paris looks cute in that picture. I used to love "I Dream of Jeannie" when I was a kid.

NBC has, however, moved "Dreams" to Wednesdays at 8 beginning March 9 - hoping to attract more eyeballs in a viewer-friendly timeslot, while hoping the show won't be steamrolled by ABC's megahit "Lost."
    Moving to Wednesday night, are you kidding me? Lost, ANTM, Project Runway, and Alias, I don't see how that show could survive--I'll certainly never watch it. The should just shoot the thing to put it out of it's misery, it's clearly over for this series.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread