+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Hilton to Prince Harry: Come Party

Paris Hilton to Prince Harry: Come Party

Here's a match made in tabloid heaven.

[IMG]images/img/paris_hilton_smiles_GI.jpg[/IMG]

United Press International

Paris Hilton invited Britain's Prince Harry to her 24th birthday bash in Miami but the wild English royal said he first must ask his dad's permission.

Hilton's hotel-chain parents even sweetened the deal and offered the prince a stay in any hotel for the rest of his life to attend the Feb. 17 soiree, TeenHollywood.com and the London Daily Star reported.

Hilton told friends she's desperate for the 20-year-old Harry to help her celebrate turning 24.

"She wrote him personally but he said he'd have to check with his dad and she hasn't heard back," the source reportedly said.

"Paris Hilton once had a huge crush on Prince William, but lately she's decided that Prince Harry's the one for her because he's wild, cheeky and loves to party," the source said.

Harry recently ran into trouble for attending a costume party, sporting a Nazi swastika on his arm.
    Source: http://www.newswatch50.com/news/nati...7-AAE3460D4180
    Photo Copyright Getty Images
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Harry, Run, run for your life.

Uh-uh, b*tch. He's mine.

What these stupid celebs like Paris and Brittney don't understand is they will never be approved by England to marry these boys. Remember Edward? He abdicated to marry a "commoner", which Paris and Brittney are, despite the money.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Hilton's hotel-chain parents even sweetened the deal and offered the prince a stay in any hotel for the rest of his life to attend the Feb. 17 soiree,
    A suite? Can he move in? I'd take the bait.

So, The Prince is not going ?

Quote Originally Posted by GiseleRH
    So, The Prince is not going ?
    Let's hope the Prince's going! Paris's birthday is not for a week away. Harry might change his mind and sneak off to meet Paris there.

I mean, that's what I would do... *dreamily sighs*....
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    Let's hope the Prince's going! Paris's birthday is not for a week away. Harry might change his mind and sneak off to meet Paris there.

I mean, that's what I would do... *dreamily sighs*....
    sneak out? Oh.. man..
    If he does,there'll be such a super news!!

British royal Prince Harry has refused to attend Paris Hilton's 24th birthday party because he's reportedly scared of her "raunchy reputation".

The 20-year-old Prince is about to start his officer training at England's Sandhurst Military Academy in May (05). Given the number of scandals already linked to him in the past, he wishes to retain a clean reputation till then. He has rejected the invite to be guest of honour at Hilton's Florida bash tonight .

"She even offered to fly him and two friends to the US on her father's private jet, and she threw in an all-expenses-paid stay at the Miami Hilton hotel.", as reported by a source to the Daily Express,UK.

"There's no way his father (Prince Charles) was going to let him attend, given Paris's raunchy reputation.Another indiscretion with Harry would be an utter PR disaster" , adds a royal source.

On the host's front, Hilton is quite fond of the Prince and his older brother, Prince William. She recently described the two brothers as " gorgeous".(ANI)
    http://www.webindia123.com/news/show...=entertainment

+ Reply to Thread