+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Poses For Playboy - Or Does She?

Paris Poses For Playboy - Or Does She?

By Jeannette Walls
    MSNBC
    Updated: 2:45 a.m. ET Feb. 10, 2005

Paris Hilton is Playboy’s new cover girl — but Hilton’s people are none-too-thrilled about it, because the partying heiress never posed for the mag.

Playboy magazine has been rumored to be desperate to get Hilton — whose sex tapes and bod-baring escapades have made her the object of lust of many Playboy readers — to pose for the magazine. She graces the cover of the March issue in a sexy red bustier with her fishnet-clad legs in the air. “Paris Hilton: Sex Star of the Year” blasts the cover line. Paris fans may be disappointed if they buy the issue hoping to see her private parts, however, because she does not appear nude inside. Nor did she pose for the cover.

“I’m afraid that people will see it and think Paris posed for Playboy, which she did not,” Hilton’s spokeswoman Gina Hoffman told The Scoop. “I don’t even know where they got that photo.” The picture looks somewhat fleshier than many of Hilton, but a spokeswoman for the mag assures The Scoop that the photo wasn’t altered.

Hoffman says that she didn’t even know that Hilton would be on the cover until a few days ago, when someone at the magazine alerted her. She says that Hilton also just recently learned of the cover, which hits newsstands later this week, but wouldn’t comment on her reaction.

[IMG]images/img/03_05_Mag_Cvr.vmedium.jpg[/IMG]
    Source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6908973/
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

This is the one Debbie Gibson is in and she didn't even get the cover!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Who'd pay to see her stick figures anyhow?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

__deletia__

“I’m afraid that people will see it and think Paris posed for Playboy, which she did not,” Hilton’s spokeswoman Gina Hoffman told The Scoop. “I don’t even know where they got that photo.”

__deletia__

__

1. i-anal (i am not a lawyer);

2. perhaps not posing specifically for the
    cover of "playboy," paris did so indirectly,
    by "proxy," _if_ she signed a "general" re-
    lease, which "somehow" (...$) was acquired
    by "playboy"; and

3. (note to self: never sign a "general" re-
    lease for anything that could be construed
    as, "'playboy'-worthy.")

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    This is the one Debbie Gibson is in and she didn't even get the cover!
    No way, I didn't realize that! That's sad for Debbie Gibson. Hell, even Tiffany got the cover when she did it, didn't she?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread