+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode in this thread only until at least midnight ET.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

How ironic is it that Paris and Nicole intern for Southeast Airlines at Allentown International Airport? Not long after they guide planes in for a landing and check in passengers, the airline goes belly-up and totally shuts down!

They actually behaved themselves tonight. A few silly moments but all in all they toned it down IMO. Nicole getting the kid and his girlfriend back together again was cool. She really knew how to ice skate. I was impressed.

I enjoyed seeing the softer side of Nicole myself, Unk. I sincerely thought it was sweet when she got that kid back together with his ex, and it was neat to finally see Nic skate.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    How ironic is it that Paris and Nicole intern for Southeast Airlines at Allentown International Airport? Not long after they guide planes in for a landing and check in passengers, the airline goes belly-up and totally shuts down!
    Irony?

OR CAUSE & EFFECT?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    They cracked me up a lot this episode, as usual. They both looked great in their outfits..especially the flight attendant ones.

I like how the camera showed her slowly pulling her boot off the desk! Her skating skills are really good! I wasn't sure if she was lying about her skating or not..glad to see she wasn't.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought this episode wasn't particulary funny.....Nicole is a great skater though!!!

+ Reply to Thread