+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Hilton To Host Nbc’s 'saturday Night Live' February 5 With Musical Guest Keane

Paris Hilton To Host Nbc’s 'saturday Night Live' February 5 With Musical Guest Keane

NEW YORK -- February 1, 2005 –– Hotel heiress turned pop culture phenomenon Paris Hilton hosts the February 5 edition of NBC's "Saturday Night Live" with acclaimed British musical guest Keane.

[IMG]images/img/2TNTapN04.jpg[/IMG]

Hilton makes her second appearance on "SNL" and her first hosting stint. Her first appearance was a tongue-in-cheek interview with Jimmy Fallon on the show's signature "Weekend Update" segment. Since then, Hilton has become a fixture on magazine covers and all over television from her hit reality show with Nicole Richie "The Simple Life" (now in its third season) as well as guest appearances on "The O.C.," "Las Vegas," "Veronica Mars" and "The George Lopez Show." Hilton is also essaying roles on the silver screen -- set to star in the upcoming horror remake "House of Wax." Previous film credits include "Raising Helen" with Kate Hudson, "Zoolander" with Ben Stiller, "The Cat In The Hat" with Mike Myers and "Wonderland" with Val Kilmer. In addition, she is the author of the best-selling "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue in Chic Peek Behind The Pose." Hilton is also the new face of Guess? and is currently at work on her debut album for her own record label.
    Released by NBC; full article here: http://www.nbcumv.com/release_detail...ltonhosts.html
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Just a reminder that this will be on tonight.

Oy! Hell has frozen over.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Probably the worst episode of SNL I have ever seen.

Sorry Paris!

Ok. I have seen this show last night - it was my frist time (am MADtv fan) and... well.. I know it's live tv and all but why doesn't anyone learn their lines? They just simply staring at the screen while they said their lines and act? They have at least, a week to learn the scripts and rehearsing. That should be enough.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Am I the only person who was in the least bit amused by last night's episode? Granted I didn't get to watch the entire episode (I only caught bits of it here and there since I had company), but I didn't think Paris was that bad. She was funny in the Donatella, Trump & Barbie skits, I thought. SNL has been stinky as gorgonzola left out in the sun this past couple of seasons anyway, so perhaps I wasn't expecting that much in the first place.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Well, SFG, I saw her skits too and well, I thought she was bored to death. I suspected she was just half-assing her act on SNL. Overrall, she didn't just gave it all but her SNL commerical photos was definitely beautiful.

She also did um... the girl who grad from a dumbass computer school call ITT(?), a sex phone call for super-uber nerdy geeky horny men, a dating scene from hell (club) with an annoying man who tried to kiss her repeatedly, a flashback of 80's with Merv the Perv and a poor girl who can't afford an expensive purse but befriended a poor black gal who wants expensive purse as well..

It was so-so. Being actress isn't one of her strongest talents, obviously.

Just only my opinion.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 02-07-2005 at 01:36 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

the only liked the purse-shopping skit.

the ski-skit was okay.

she can't act. her facial expression was
    the same the whole show.

she really didn't "give" anything.

if she put half the energy into the show
    as she did in "the video," (o-nip--_one
    night in paris_) she'd have a performance
    worth remembering.
    Last edited by saab9x; 02-08-2005 at 07:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread