+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/26 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    lol - Nicole - "We normally charge but you sound hot so we'll do it for free."

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You know, I got a big kick out of this show the first season. It seemed fairly real. But then last season started looking like everything was just a set-up. And tonight is even worse. I'm only going to keep watching this series if there is Absolutely Nothing Else On.
    Oh, it's terrible, it's terrible. No doubt about it. I don't know how much longer I can tolerate Nicole and Paris's antics. Just more of the same old, same old.

But at the same time, I had a good laugh over tonight's episode. And in the end, if some of these lesser programs can get a laugh out of me, that's all I can ask (and all I can really expect).
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Fogey
    Some parts were clearly staged (Police car, backing up too fast) but some parts were just genuinely hilarious, staged or not.

"Here are my breasts... heres your shot!"
    "Its $3 for a nipple twist"
    *hundreds of shots of nicole kicking men in the balls*
    "He's like going to prison - for life. his last wish was that you guys give him reservations"

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Oh, it's terrible, it's terrible. No doubt about it. I don't know how much longer I can tolerate Nicole and Paris's antics. Just more of the same old, same old.

But at the same time, I had a good laugh over tonight's episode. And in the end, if some of these lesser programs can get a laugh out of me, that's all I can ask (and all I can really expect).
    Well said. It is obviously scripted but it makes me laugh, and that's what counts. I am definetly going to keep watch.

I could only make it through the first 15 minutes before I had to turn the TV off. The show just doesn't hold the appeal it used to; It was boring and predictable tonight. I might watch if there is nothing else on and I feel like being lazy but otherwise I'm uninterested.

Last night was so funny. I think the girls look great this season, and I'm enjoying the internship idea. Maybe because I'm internship age.

Those dogs clearly need training. Them buying the Great Danes was sooo funny. Nicole's the comedian of the show, but I guess Paris is the media darling.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

This was the first time I have seen this show. Actually, I had never heard about it. I thought it was funny, but the backing the car up did seem staged. Is the show always going to be them working for 2 days at a time? The little girl is a hoot!

This show is as fake as half of Paris' and Nicole's body parts probably are. But, like others, I'll watch if nothing else is on.

For all of those who say they will watch "The Simple Life:Interns" only if there is nothing else on.....CSPAN almost ALWAYS has something on....and it's usually more interesting than watching these Bimbos say "That's Hot" every 10 seconds.

Just my humble opinion.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

can't believe people are still watching this garbage

ok, when the 1stseason came, people wee curious and watched so that was understandable

we then realized that it was the fakest 'reality' show on tv at that point in time

i wish people would stop falling fo all this paris hilton propaganda

after american idol finishes, quickly grab the remote and change the channel; watch alias or kevin hill or hannity and colmes or something

much better program options available, i see John didn't even bother to put this show under the 'reality tv' heading this time around it's just kinda floating in the other tv heading... don't even think it's worth having it's own forum imo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast