+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie

[IMG]images/img/nicolescarf_72.jpg[/IMG]

Nicole Richie is the daughter of legendary pop icon Lionel Richie, and manager-music publisher Brenda Harvey Richie. She grew up in Los Angeles and attended the renowned Buckley private school. After graduating from Montclair in the San Fernando Valley, she attended the University of Arizona. Throughout her school years, Richie studied acting, dance, voice, piano, violin and cello. She was also a talented figure skater and won several medals in skating competitions around the country. She passed on her skating talents by working as an ice skating teacher while she was still in school.

An aspiring singer, Richie continues to play the violin, cello and piano. This past year she made guest appearances on the television series “Eve,” MADtv and “Rock Me Baby.” Richie will also guest-star in an episode of “Six Feet Under.” Her feature film credits include an upcoming cameo appearance in Wes Craven’s “Cursed” and “Kids In America.” She has appeared in numerous music videos by artists such as Babyface, Pebbles, Lionel Richie and Outkast, and in “Tracey Takes On.”

Richie is on the board of the Environmental Media Association. She also supports several charities, including Young Musicians Fund, the Carousel of Hope, the Race to Erase MS and the Barnstable-Brown Gala, which funds diabetes research.

When not on the road, Richie makes her home in Los Angeles.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

One of the loves of my life, Nicole Richie.

I am just so happy this duo is back. She, I believe, is the brains behind the two. She is funnier than Paris because she will cross more lines than Paris.

She looks better than ever, too. Like I was saying in another thread, I don't think she looks like she's lost ridiculous, unhealthy amounts of weight--my personal opinion is she was never as mahoosive as people seemed to describe her (maybe she just looked that way next to Paris, who I can floss my teeth with). She's trimmed down some, and toned up A LOT!

I don't know what the state of her sobriety is these days, but being in rehab can make you all puffy and retain water. Maybe now she is living a healthier lifestyle and is back to living an active lifestyle (she was an athlete before), and it really suits her. That's what I hope anyway.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I agree with AIWANNABE, Nicole is better then Paris. Funnier, hotter, and just overall more entertaining then she is on the show.

FORT Newbie

nicole richie style

im looking to buy a new purse
    i like nicoles style most of the time
    does anyone have any ideas what are some purses you have seen her with or any purses that dont cost over 300 dollars that are nice?
    thanks

Speaking of Nicole's love of music, what ever happened to the CD Nicole was going to release - and did Paris ever release hers?

Gotta say, Nicole looks GREAT! Rock on with your bad self, girlfriend! I don't see why Paris gets all the attention when Nicole *clearly* makes this show.

Quote Originally Posted by how_about_that
    im looking to buy a new purse
    i like nicoles style most of the time
    does anyone have any ideas what are some purses you have seen her with or any purses that dont cost over 300 dollars that are nice?
    thanks
    how_about_that. I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure I've seen Nicole with a purse under $3000 dollars!

i won't destroy nicole like i did paris

she is more entertaining, she did an immitation of kelly ripa which was pretty good

and nicole actually is a musician and has a talent unlike paris

so i'll give he her props

she has a bit of a turtle face, but it's all good

I wonder whether Nicole has a problem with Paris's flagrant use of the N-word....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast