+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie

I saw Nicole on "The View" today.
    She has a new shoulder length haircut. Very blond and very sedate.
    She wore a black suit with a white blouse, all prim and proper. She said she is changing her image as she is getting older. The ladies asked her questions about her musical talents and she played the piano for the first time in public (had to start over) due to being nervous. I have to say she looked really really good.

JR.
    She was on Stern this morning, and was a great guest. Very down to earth, played along, answered all of the questions, and wasn't full of herself. She was cool, I can't hate her and I really wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakegirl
    I don't know what the state of her sobriety is these days, but being in rehab can make you all puffy and retain water. Maybe now she is living a healthier lifestyle and is back to living an active lifestyle (she was an athlete before), and it really suits her. That's what I hope anyway.
    She claims to be completely clean and sober, and the stint at rehab did cause her to gain weight. Apparently all they do in there is sit around eating. She also confessed to being addicted to Taco Bell and McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    Speaking of Nicole's love of music, what ever happened to the CD Nicole was going to release - and did Paris ever release hers?
    She said she's still working on it and it should be out shortly. No release date though. While doing the show she doesn't get much time to do other things. They sort of have to stay where they are while filming.
    Last edited by JR.; 02-02-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JR
    She claims to be completely clean and sober, and the stint at rehab did cause her to gain weight. Apparently all they do in there is sit around eating. She also confessed to being addicted to Taco Bell and McDonalds.
    I like how she copped to gaining weight - she said yeah, I wasn't exercising, I gained weight. Part of it was I eat fast food, and I gained weight. It's not like she's one of those stars who claims to not work out and eat Mcdonalds all day and not gain any weight. And she looks fabulous these days. If I stood next to Paris, people would be all, "Who's the hippo next to Paris?" And then Paris would turn sideways, and they'd be all, "Oh no, the hippo ate her!" because she'd vanish.

ETA: I'm not fishing for compliments or anything either, but Paris is like a size 00 and if most any other woman stood next to her, and used her as a comparison point for skinniness, the "THUNDER THIGHS!" alarm would sound.

I too saw Nicole on 'The View' but it was interupted a little bit through for a news update that ate up her whole time. She looked very good! Very mature!

I can't wait to see her on Howard.

I missed her appearance on the View (I can't stand that show, so I never watch it). How was her musical performance? Was it good? What is her singing voice like? It's actually rather endearing that she was a bit nervous, at odds with her brash, bad girl Simple Life image.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She didn't sing, she only played the piano, about 40 secs on one song that she started over, then 40 seconds on another she said her dad wrote. Very brief.
    She can play, not great but, she can play.

Is there anyone that likes The View........

FORT Fogey
    Um... Somsethings wrong when her ankles are 1/2 the size of Paris'.

This is even sicker... the picture won't show unless you click on it [/img]

Like, sure - lose the weight from Rehab. Great. Now, when your clavicles are like razors and your ankles are like an 8 year old... EAT.

Oh my, I hadn't realized she was getting quite that skinny. Okay, now she's starting to look like the missing Olsen triplet.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She is tiny. I hate watching the fluctuating weights of celebrities.
    It's so unhealthy and wearisome for everyone...

FORT Fogey
    Well, I mean... this could be her actual ideal weight after finishing rehab. Of course, thats unlikely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast