+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paris Hilton

I really don't care how people feel about Paris Hilton, I really don't, so I'm not posting this as a huge ole defense of her. But, I find it funny that there is a big "debate" going on in regards to her not being "worthy" of whatever attention she's getting.
    There are TONS of Hollywoodites that get attention, $$, etc.. simply because of who they knew or know, what they were born into, who's bed they slept in.... the list goes on.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Kao
    comaring her to Madonna is an insult. Madonna was this little nobody from Michigan who literally worked her ass off to get where she is now. She didn't have connections, rich parents, or all the other stuff.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Still, despite my grumblings, the bottom line is - I don't care one way or the other. I just don't want to laud Paris as this smart, shrewd entertainer/businesswoman a la Madonna (who no doubt inspired you to think of Miss Hilton this way)...'cause she sure as heck ain't.
    Oh, God no. First of all, Madonna is famous for singing, not for being Madonna. Secondly, I think Madonna is a big tramp thats picked up a few too many 'fad' religions for me to respect her. Playing the public, I respect. Playing out Catholocism, Buddhism, and Kabbalah isn't respectable in my books.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Oh, God no. First of all, Madonna is famous for singing, not for being Madonna. Secondly, I think Madonna is a big tramp thats picked up a few too many 'fad' religions for me to respect her. Playing the public, I respect. Playing out Catholocism, Buddhism, and Kabbalah isn't respectable in my books.
    Isn't picking up 'fad' religons a good way of marketing yourself?

It sure did make Madonna more noticed. By the way, Madonna is a true business woman - she started from nothing to someone with a huge career.

Anyway, back to Paris, I don't like how she is sporting the high quiff now-a-days - it's only a good luck for night time
    Last edited by FairytaleDREAMS; 02-18-2005 at 08:24 PM.

I hear you on the quiff. Is she hiding a baguette in there?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'll keep it short: Paris Hilton is despicable, small-brained, fake, unattractive and with no personality. That's all.
    I think cool is indescribable. It's a feeling, it's a flavor, it's an attitude, it's an — honesty. That's cool.
    Vin Diesel

Put up, shut up, go hard or go home.
    Jesse Brinkley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234