+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

paris is garbage, she has no talent, bony legs and a flat ass (but i understand that this is what people consider 'sexy' or 'attractive' )

it trips me out when i see/hear a soundbyte of her saying 'i make my own money...'

please; has she and the rest of the people who worship her not realized that she is famous because of her family, all she has ever done was 'party' and release sex tapes fo promotional purposes

all these 'jobs' she has, have nothing to do with her 'genius marketing of herself'

people gave her modeling jobs because of who she is and they like the whole all american blonde thing

people gave her tv shows and movie roles and walk on parts because of the same reasons

people called her up one day and said "Hey, lets ride this paris train and lets write a 'cute' book, they will sell like hotcakes" and so one and so forth...

and hey, if yall can't figure out by now...the record business is ~95% marketing and maybe ~5% talent... look at the britney's and the ashlees other talentless artist selling millions of records when they should only be going wood

jus my 2 cents

Check out the Paris Hilton Collection at Amazon.
    Just in time for Valentine Day.

(Amazon.com box bottom of this page...it helps support the FORT)

FORT Newbie
    she is so beautiful

FORT Fogey
    it trips me out when i see/hear a soundbyte of her saying 'i make my own money...'
    She got a ton from her parents, yeah, but she also makes a ton on her own. Modeling, having your own TV show which has gone into a third - and highly rated - season, all make tons of money.

all she has ever done was 'party' and release sex tapes fo promotional purposes
    She's recorded an album, written a book, done lots of modeling work, and made 3 seasons of a high rated show.

all these 'jobs' she has, have nothing to do with her 'genius marketing of herself'
    How the heck do you get book deals, modeling contracts, album contracts, and a reality show all about you without marketing yourself well?

people gave her modeling jobs because of who she is and they like the whole all american blonde thing
    Who she is? Yeah. She's Paris Freakin' Hilton. People give modeling contracts to Natalia Vodianova because she's Natalia Vodianova. Most people do get things because of who they are, I don't get your logic. Do you tend to get things becasue of who you aren't?

people gave her tv shows and movie roles and walk on parts because of the same reasons
    Because she's managed to make our society obsessed with her.

people called her up one day and said "Hey, lets ride this paris train and lets write a 'cute' book, they will sell like hotcakes" and so one and so forth...
    You seem to be missing the fact that thats how every autobiography gets written. Nobody cares about the life story of, lets say... Jennipher from Pocatello.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    YEAH!

Don't trash on my Paris. ::sniff::
    She's hot.

Oh, & I used to live in Pocatello. How about a book titled, Maveno from Pocatello?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Most people do get things because of who they are, I don't get your logic. Do you tend to get things becasue of who you aren't?
    The logic is explained further down in your own post:
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Nobody cares about the life story of, lets say... Jennipher from Pocatello.
    So, it looks like you do get it.
    Her fame has nothing to do with being smart/intelligent. There is no real talent there. If it wasn't for her family name and she was the daughter of some plumber, no one would know who she is.

brwnhotcoco and jr. we might as well surrender the thread to the paris groupies

in the real world, at some point you have to go out and get a job... that involves going to college, tecnical school, or getting a regular 9-5

paris have never filled out a job application or did any real work in her life... the closest thing to a job she has ever had was some scripted nonsense on this tv show

all this modeling and whatnot was giving to her...she never audition for anything...people came to her and she or her people said yes or no

and i guess she got her record deal from hard work, persistence and practice and selling tapes out the trunk until she got discovered by an a&r guy that thought she had an awesome voice once again it was something given to her

i am not hating on paris about anything, this was her purpose in life i guess

it's these comments like 'ooh she smart, ooh she's a marketing genious, she's hot yada yada' from the female groupies that tend to irritate me

all i need to hea now from one of her fanatics is that they wan't to look like her, and am done!

FORT Fogey
    JR, your post makes no sense. Those two do not interconnect within the context they were posted.

JR.
    It makes perfect sense. Her fame and "career" have nothing to do with talent, or being smart. If it wasn't for the family money and name, we wouldn't know who she is. How is that hard to understand?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    brwnhotcoco and jr. we might as well surrender the thread to the paris groupies
    Since you're getting sooooo upset about it, it might be a good idea. But, otherwise.. good or bad, who cares what anyone thinks about her? It's a free speech site, well..with stips that is.

it's these comments like 'ooh she smart, ooh she's a marketing genious, she's hot yada yada' from the female groupies that tend to irritate me
    Oh well. Whatcha gonna do if another "groupy" finds her hot? Get all huffy? What if a guy says it, is it better for you?

all i need to hea now from one of her fanatics is that they wan't to look like her, and am done!
    I want to look like her. She's hot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast