Nicole Richie is scheduled to appear:

On Letterman tonight
    On Regis & Kelly tomorrow
    On Conan tomorrow night

Paris Hilton is scheduled to appear:

On Leno Monday night (1/24)
    On Conan Tuesday night (1/25)
    On Ellen Wednesday (1/26)

These girls are really flogging this show to death!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks so much QBoots! I will definetly tune into some of these.

I watched Nicole on Letterman and on Regis. Nothing terribly interesting to report. She described a few of their "internships", such as firemen and psychics. Apparently the psychic taught her to read palms, but she decided she'd have more fun reading butts. (Natch!) The one thing that startled me is how thin she looks. I hope she's not doing anything stupid/dangerous just to look like stick-figure Paris.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Paris' appearance on Ellen tomorrow should be interesting. It's Ellen's birthday, and Paris is going to give her a makeover. 50 bucks says Ellen ends up looking like a hooker.

Also, her appearance tonight on Conan O'Brien is apparently a rerun from last September.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The one thing that startled me is how thin she looks. I hope she's not doing anything stupid/dangerous just to look like stick-figure Paris.
    I hope she isn't doing anything stupid also. She never had a weight problem to begin with; her body always appeared in the correct proportions and there was no extraneous flesh issue. She looked young and healthy I hope she realizes how attractive of a quality that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Paris' appearance on Ellen tomorrow should be interesting. It's Ellen's birthday, and Paris is going to give her a makeover. 50 bucks says Ellen ends up looking like a hooker.
    Well, I'm watching the show right now, and Ellen doesn't look like a hooker so much as the crazy cat lady in my neighborhood who sits in her front lawn drinking cartons of milk surrounded by her feline army.

To be fair, Ellen, added jeans to the dress Paris put her in because she wasn't comfortable coming out with her legs exposed (maybe she doesn't shave?). Quid pro quo: Paris wore an outfit Ellen picked for her, and she looked cute in a little striped suit combo in neutral browns/beiges and little sneakers.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Darn it! Darn! DARN! DARN!!!!

I cannot believe I missed Paris on Ellen. I was so looking forward for that show but then again, I never really watch talkshows anyway.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Well, I'm watching the show right now, and Ellen doesn't look like a hooker so much as the crazy cat lady in my neighborhood who sits in her front lawn drinking cartons of milk surrounded by her feline army.
    I guess I owe you 50 bucks then. I was surprised Paris didn't slather Ellen with make-up.

A couple more appearances:

Nicole will be on The View tomorrow morning (Wed. Feb. 2)
    Paris will be on Letterman next week (Fri. Feb. 11)

Saw Paris on Letterman last night by total fluke.

Same ditzy blonde personality that we all know and love. Nothing too interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast