+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Simple Life 3: Interns-Premiere Episode: Jan. 26 *spoilers*

The Simple Life 3: Interns-Premiere Episode: Jan. 26 *spoilers*

Episode 1: Mechanics

THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS: Society girls Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie land an internship at an auto body shop in the "Mechanics" episode, which airs as part of the special one-hour premiere of THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS, Wednesday, Jan. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS airs in its regular timeslot Wednesdays (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Episode 2: Secretaries

THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS: Society girls Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie get a taste of corporate life when they become assistants at a public relations firm in the "Secretaries" episode, which airs as part of the special one-hour premiere of THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS, Wednesday, Jan. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

THE SIMPLE LIFE 3: INTERNS airs in its regular timeslot Wednesdays (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

Last edited by AIWANNABE; 01-03-2005 at 09:15 PM.

These girls only seem to be able to hold down a job for about 5 minutes. Can that really qualify as an internship?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Maybe they they should call them semi interns.

Third time's a charm! I'm already starting the countdown for this one. I can't wait to see these 2 crazies try and hack it as interns. I really think this is going to be their funniest task yet. Maybe paris can get that little dog to take notes while she gets her suit tailored.

FORT Regular
    I'm so glad they're back! I think you're right about this being the wackiest one yet. Those 2 blondes can mess anything up. Any real interns should be loving this, it'll make them look great.

+ Reply to Thread